Re: [opensuse-buildservice] %changelog not in descending chronological order
  • From: "Dominique Leuenberger" <Dominique.Leuenberger@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 12:58:59 +0100
On 3/10/2010 at 12:53, Richard Bos <rbos@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What's happening? Yesterday I build my googleearth-package.spec without
trouble, but now I get:

----- building googleearth-package.spec (user abuild)
+ exec rpmbuild -ba --define '_srcdefattr (-,root,root)'
/usr/src/packages/SOURCES/googleearth-package.spec
error: %changelog not in descending chronological order

The only changelog entry the spec file contains is:
%changelog
* Thu Mar 7 2010 <email address>
- Initial OBS spec file

Why do I get this error???

Is there a .changes file in the package? This get's merged with the %changelog
and the error might well be in the order in there.

Dominique