Re: [opensuse-buildservice] When using the latest version of openSUSE Build Server in the Unstable Tools Repository, a 500 Internal Server Error comes up.
  • From: Carsten Hoeger <choeger@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:44:11 +0100
On Mon, Jan 11, Robert Xu wrote:

When I try to use openSUSE Build Server that you have posted on
openSUSE:Tools:Unstable with a 11.2 x86_64, something goes wrong
that causes a 500 Internal Server Error. I previously mentioned this
on the forums
(http://forums.opensuse.org/opensuse-build-service-obs/430248-upgrade-latest-obs-my-local-server-breaks.html)
and IRC, but the forums did not have many users and nobody responded
on IRC. I think I traced it back to FastCGI, but now I am stuck.
I've followed all the directions on
/usr/share/doc/packages/obs-api/{README.SETUP,README.UPDATERS} and
yet I'm still not getting anywhere? Can anyone reproduce and/or
solve this problem?!

Did you upgrade to 1.7 or did you install from scratch?
How did you set rails_mode in /etc/lighttpd/vhosts.d/obs.conf ?
Should be set to production now with 1.7.

--
With best regards,

Carsten Hoeger