Re: [opensuse-contrib] Re: [opensuse-buildservice] Czech Packagers Team - Contrib repository notes
  • From: Vladimir Nadvornik <nadvornik@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 16:01:30 +0100
On po 8. prosince 2008, James Oakley wrote:
Problem: There is work to be done
Solution: Someone needs to work on it

Apparently no one has any real interest in doing it. Otherwise someone
would step up.

I've submitted a couple of packages, but I was still under the impression
that the whole thing was not yet fully formalised. I have a bunch of
packages waiting for submission.

I'm not entirely clear on what's left to do. Is there a problem with the
current workflow, or should I just start submitting the packages?

According to the wiki page, the only open issues are security fixes and
updates. Marcus, could you please look at

http://en.opensuse.org/Contrib
and
http://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2008-11/msg00410.html

and comment on it?