[opensuse-buildservice] Package overview for build repositories
  • From: Dirk Stoecker <opensuse@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 09:28:19 +0100 (CET)
Hello,

is there any list, where I can find out what repository contains which
RPM's.

When I get an dependency problem or expansion errors it would be helpful
to have a look at the existing packages to find out, which one matches my
needs.

For now I always used rpmsearch to find that out, but this seems to be a
very complicated way. A link somewhere from the package page to a complete
list of available packages would be very helpful.

Ciao