Re: [opensuse-boosters] FOSDEM 2010
  • From: Klaas Freitag <freitag@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 16:19:20 +0100
Hi,

the FOSDEM Team wants to try something new (i like that!) for the
upcoming instance. Let me just quote the relevant parts of the
announcement mail from Pascal:

The next edition is 6+7 February 2010, and it's also our 10th edition.
Brainstorm please! :)
So, here is the list of talks and topics that might be interesting
for FOSDEM. Some people already committed. Please speak up if you
are not ok with the list.

Please keep in mind that we have to propose the talks by jan. 4th.
Not all talks are relevant to cross distro topics but thats ok.
I is not set that we get all slots.

- Cornelius: SUSEStudio and openSUSE
- cwh: Kiwi cross distro building
- adrian: Experience with cross distro building in the OBS
- puzel: Distribution testing and QA
It might be interesting to know how various distributions handle
testing and quality control, what are the processes, policies and
tools (if any) to support developers/community in testing upcoming
maintenance updates, distribution releases etc.
- Vincent: GNOME upstream visa downstream (upstream effort)
- Egbert: X.org (upstream effort)
- prusnak: rpm cross distro
- freitag: Hermes message dispatching

I am checking with Peter Poeml if he wants to talk about Mirrorbrain.

Thanks

Klaas