Re: [heroes] New skin for wiki
Knurpht - Gertjan Lettink composed on 2017-08-01 13:13 (UTC+0200):
Christian Boltz composed:
Guo Yunhe composed:
Guo, thanks for your work on the new skin and for fixing the issues I
found!

Screenshots are nice, but seeing it in action is even better -
https://en-test.opensuse.org/ has the new skin since 5 minutes :-)

The theme itself is based on Bootstrap and responsive. However, some
page content, especially wide tables will break the layout. I will
work on a solution later.

General impression: looks great :-)

Guys, that is some awesome job. Love it. Thank you very much.

I'm not that impressed. The web already has too much gray text on gray
backgrounds. Please change all the gray text to black, especially that which is
not on a white background. The green on green navbar links, though pretty,
suffer quite poor legibility. The #005849 links on gray #mw-content-text
background could stand to be darker green too, #003010 or thereabouts. To me,
having fun follows from high legibility.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/