On 18/06/13 11:48, Jiří Suchomel wrote:
V Tue, 18 Jun 2013 11:21:49 +0200
Lukas Ocilka <lukas.ocilka(a)suse.com> napsáno:
Great work Lukas...
Why the name runlevel? that is a leftover concept from SystemV. Why not
using the systemd nomenclature? (services and targets).
As the code is not translated, the code is a good start point for
discussing guidelines for future code.
- Enums are usually implemented with simple symbols instead of string
constants. What will YaST use?
- Hashes vs Struct or classes (this is not a rule, but it would be good
to have guidelines when one or the others will be used)
- Inconsistent usage of ! for methods: eg: "save" does not have one
(mostly coming from the limitation that data is a hash and the method
is wrapped instead of being in the object itself)
- Inconsistent usage of single and double quotes
- documentation. Standard rdoc? yard?
Duncan Mac-Vicar P. - http://www.suse.com/
SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, GF: Jeff Hawn, Jennifer Guild, Felix
Imendörffer, HRB 16746 (AG Nürnberg)
Maxfeldstraße 5, 90409 Nürnberg, Germany
To unsubscribe, e-mail: yast-devel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: yast-devel+owner(a)opensuse.org