We have just published the first "Highlights of YaST Development" report of
the year. Just to summarize:
* YaST got a security audit and, although no real security problems were
found, we were asked to introduce some improvements.
* Now it is possible to run the installer through PXE Boot without any local
repository. Pretty specific but cool stuff!
* We are in the process of revamping SUSE Manager Salt Formulas support in the
YaST2 Configuration Management module. Do not be fooled by the name, it is not
limited to SUSE Manager.
* YaST icons are now included in the package were they are used. We hope it
will make things easier for icon designers.
* The Firewall module got support for creating firewalld custom zones.
* Performance when reading huge /etc/hosts files has been greatly improved.
* CD/DVD sources are always disabled after installation.
Please, find the rest of the summary at https://lizards.opensuse.org/
Imobach González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE LINUX GmbH