Andrey Gankov email@example.com 11/29/2011 2:35 PM >>>
29.11.2011 02:52, Matthew Ehle пишет:
Hello, Scott and I have finished upgrading the openSUSE wikis to the latest version of MediaWiki. I have also moved the wikis and the blogs from iChain to Novell Access Manager. The forums will be moved tomorrow. As some of you may have noticed, it was not the smoothest upgrade that we have ever done. It was one of those times where every possible problem decided to happen. However, everything should be working now. I am aware of one minor issue where it may appear that you are logged in after logging out. This is a caching issue, and if you refresh the page, you should be able to see that you are actually logged out of the wiki. Aside from the above issue, please let me know if you find any other problems with the new MW software or with the new SSO solution. -Matt
After update, all Russian page names in wiki have incorrect codepage and correctly not worked. Names of article is not readable. Navigation is broken. I can not open even main page. I see wikis on other languages and they have this issue too.
I think it happens because somewhere not used UTF-8 again, but it is my supposition.
I think you're right.
This particular thread doesn't have an answer, but I'm going to see what I can do about this. Now that the staging site is available from the internet, I want to get an admin from each wiki to test updates before we go to production. The problem is that I don't know these languages at all, so it's difficult to see when a page or link looks incorrect. Getting others to test in stage will be very helpful.