openSUSE Recommended Update: Recommended update for yast2-installation
Announcement ID: openSUSE-RU-2016:0921-1
References: #910728 #935965 #956325 #960703 #966874
openSUSE Leap 42.1
An update that has 5 recommended fixes can now be installed.
This update for yast2-installation provides the following fixes:
- Ensure plymouth does not interfere with X11 when executing
- Ensure second stage and YaST-Firstboot don't get killed by getty when
over 2nd or 3rd serial console. (bsc#935965)
- Save the software selection for using it later in AutoYaST when
deploying installation images. (bsc#956325, bsc#910728)
- Move network service setup to yast2-network. (bsc#960703)
This update was imported from the SUSE:SLE-12-SP1:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Recommended Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Leap 42.1:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2016-415=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- openSUSE Leap 42.1 (noarch):