openSUSE Security Update: Security update for roundcubemail
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2016:2108-1
Cross-References: CVE-2015-2181 CVE-2015-8864
An update that fixes two vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for roundcubemail fixes the following vulnerabilities:
- CVE-2015-8864: XSS issue in SVG images handling (boo#976988)
- CVE-2015-2181: issue in DBMail driver of password plugin
Roundcubemail was also updated to 1.0.9, fixing the following bugs:
- Fix a regression where some contact data was missing in export and PHP
warnings were logged
- Enable use of TLSv1.1 and TLSv1.2 for IMAP
- Fix bug where Archive/Junk buttons were not active after page jump with
- Fix bug in long recipients list parsing for cases where recipient name
- Fix additional_message_headers plugin compatibility with Mail_Mime >= 1.9
- Hide DSN option in Preferences when smtp_server is not used
To install this openSUSE Security Update use YaST online_update.
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE 13.2:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2016-996=1
To bring your system up-to-date, use "zypper patch".
- openSUSE 13.2 (noarch):