Quoting "Stathis Iosifidis (aka diamond_gr)"
Today, there was a change of the file but still
the Chinese is there.
Yes, as said, you please must fix it. I just merged existing
opensuse translations with an updated pot file; I did not pull
in so-called upstream translations.
I don't know how to fix it.
I have the po files only.
I'm not familiar with it. I know how to download the po files, translate
them and upload them back to server.
Sorry for the trouble.
If you send me some directions, I can give it a try.
Thanks for your help.
Ένα γραμμάριο δράσης αξίζει ένα τόνο θεωρίας
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-translation+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-translation+owner(a)opensuse.org