openSUSE Security Update: Security update for chromium
Announcement ID: openSUSE-SU-2019:1488-1
Cross-References: CVE-2019-5824 CVE-2019-5827
openSUSE Backports SLE-15
An update that fixes two vulnerabilities is now available.
This update for chromium fixes the following issues:
Chromium was updated to 74.0.3729.157:
- Various security fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other
Includes security fixes from 74.0.3729.131 (boo#1134218):
- CVE-2019-5827: Out-of-bounds access in SQLite
- CVE-2019-5824: Parameter passing error in media player
This update was imported from the openSUSE:Leap:15.0:Update update project.
To install this openSUSE Security Update use the SUSE recommended installation methods
like YaST online_update or "zypper patch".
Alternatively you can run the command listed for your product:
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15:
zypper in -t patch openSUSE-2019-1488=1
- openSUSE Backports SLE-15 (aarch64 x86_64):
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
For additional commands, e-mail: opensuse-security-announce+help(a)opensuse.org