the following packages are disabled for all projects. I have checked all packages, and I can see no reason to keep any of these:
- Freefem++-cs - huge amalgation of other projects, no upstream available, unchanged for 5 years
- boost - link to devel:libraries:c_c++ / boost, version boost 1.61
- python-blosc - broken link to devel:languages:python, lives in dlp:numeric now, also in Factory
- cfitsio_openSUSE131 - there is science/cfitsio
- checkstyle - Java source code checker (version 4.3). Upstream is 8.11, 2018-06-30.
- cobertura - Java code coverage checher (version 1.9, 2007). Upstream 2.1.1, 2015.
(both checkstyle and cobertura are required by scilab's %check, which has been disabled since 2014)
- gluegen2 - links to Java:packages/gluegen2
- gnuradio - links to hardware:sdr/gnuradio
- jogl2 - links to Java:packages / jogl2
- jhdf5 - version 2.6.1 from 2010, current is version 3.3.2, respectively included in hdf5-1.10 sources
- labplot - obsoleted by science/labplot-kf5
- libdevil - aggregate from games / libdevil
- modglue - links to devel:libraries:c_c++ / modglue
- octave-forge - amalgation of many forge packages, not updated for 4 years, obsoleted by individual octave-forge-<foo> packages
- pangox-compat - copy, developed in GNOME:Factory, also in Factory
- protobuf - links to devel:tools:building / protobuf
- shogun - version 2.0.0 from 2012, upstream is 6.1.3 from Dec. 2017.
- tbb - links to openSUSE:Leap:42.2:Update / tbb
- utf8proc - inks to M17N / utf8proc
If nobody speaks up, I will delete this next Monday evening (2018-08-06).