On 03.12.19 19:19, Egbert Eich wrote:
looking at the project configuration of project 'science' in OBS I see
- arch i586 is enabled for Factory and SUSE:SLE-11:SP4. To save build cycles this should probably be disabled by default: there is most likely not much scientiffic software around that is still used on 32bit. Where needed, this can be configured per package.
- repository openSUSE_Tumbleweed points to the openSUSE:Factory which is confusing at best. Factory is not always in a consistent state and will trigger frequent rebuilds. I would suggest to
- create a separate openSUSE_Factory repository whose build is disabled by default. If needed it can be enabled per package.
- let openSUSE_Tumbleweed really point to a Tumbleweed build.
- repository SLE_12 points to openSUSE:Tools repository SLE_12. Not sure what this was used for, it can probably be removed.
Hello, the same holds true for network:cluster which has a big overlap with science. So there it should also be changed.
kind regards, Christian