[ Delayed by 2 weeks plus a night due to DNS/mail server mis-config. :-( ]
On Thu 2019-12-26, Ish Sookun wrote:
It's 26 December! The call for nominations and applications for the openSUSE Board election has ended. We received four applications. The list of candidates is as follows:
Thank you, Ish! And a huge thank you to the four candidates for stepping up and volunteering their energy and time.
Should you have any question for our candidates, please feel free to ping them.
1. What do you see as three, four strenghts of openSUSE that we should cultivate and build upon?
2. What are the top three risks you see for openSUSE? (And maybe ideas how to tackle them?)
3. What should the board do differently / more of?
4. If you had a blank voucher from the SUSE CEO for one wish, what would that be?
5. What is your take on the Foundation? What do you consider a realistic outcome of that endeavour? (And if different, what outcome would you like to see?)