I am not sure if I could participate this Thursday. Next week would be
fine for me, though.
On 31.05.21 16:29, ddemaio wrote:
> Hi all,
> Our monthly Thursday sprint was scheduled for June 3 at 18:30 UTC. For
> some, that day is a holiday. I am uncertain of whether to cancel the
> meeting this month because of this. If only have the people might show
> up, it might make sense to postpone or cancel it. Let me know what you
> all think.
> Should we cancel, postpone or go on with the meeting?
> The meetings will now take place later in https://meet.opensuse.org/bar