13.2 for Power got released! Yay!
With this release we have:
* mini isos for network install
* Full DVD for offline installation
* I also built OpenStack images for you :)
PowerPC specific changes are:
* 64-bit only Big and Little endinan modes (ppc64 and ppc64le)
* switch to grub2 as bootloader
* KVM support as host and guest
* LE mode fully enabled
The rest changes are pretty much the same as in 13.2 x86 release.
What next? Enable PowerPC tests in openqa.opensuse.org
I don't have much time for 32bit builds. If you're interested,
contributions are welcome.
ISOs are available at usual locations , ftp repo got published as well.
Thanks for your contribution.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-ppc+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-ppc+owner(a)opensuse.org