Procinfo-NG is a rewrite of the old Procinfo program, updated to work
properly on 32bit and 64bit versions of Linux (tested on x86 and
x86_64), with the following goals:
* Code easier to maintain/read.
* Restore old broken features that haven't worked since 2.2 or 2.4
* Add new features where found useful.
* Eliminate useless features such as output of /proc/modules and
* Add network bandwidth statistics
* Add 'human' numbers to memory stats. commandline-option -H
* Lots of code updates/reorganizations
* "real" Memory stats were misaligned, and thus made very little sense.
* Update IRQ stats to work with kernel 2.6.23
* Use ncurses to handle terminal/keyboard.
* readFile now uses a dynamic line-buffer, and some more of the C++
* Fix a heap leak.
* fixup some column-widths
* prettyPrint improvements
* Numerous other changes and bugfixes.