Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
less (581 -> 581.2)
=== Details ===
==== boost-base ====
Subpackages: boost-license1_76_0 libboost_thread1_76_0
- Remove libboost_math_c99l.so* libboost_math_tr1l.so* in spec file
for PowerPC compiled w/ BOOST_MATH_NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS
==== branding-openSUSE ====
- Also skip *.tr as config files in
/etc/bootsplash/themes/openSUSE/bootloader (in addition to
==== less ====
Version update (581 -> 581.2)
- update to 581.2:
* This fixes a bug found in less-581 where the terminal was sometimes left in
mouse-reporting mode after exiting less.
==== libxml2 ====
Subpackages: libxml2-2 libxml2-tools
- Security fix: [bsc#1185408, CVE-2021-3518]
* Fix use-after-free in xinclude.c:xmlXIncludeDoProcess()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3518.patch
- Security fix: [bsc#1185410, CVE-2021-3517]
* Fix heap-based buffer overflow in entities.c:xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3517.patch
- Security fix: [bsc#1185409, CVE-2021-3516]
* Fix use-after-free in entities.c:xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3516.patch