Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
gnome-branding-MicroOS (20210322 -> 20210427)
less (581 -> 581.2)
libgsm (1.0.18 -> 1.0.19)
polkit-default-privs (1550+20210409.c29362e -> 1550+20210430.c408cda)
=== Details ===
==== boost-base ====
Subpackages: boost-license1_76_0 libboost_thread1_76_0
- Remove libboost_math_c99l.so* libboost_math_tr1l.so* in spec file
for PowerPC compiled w/ BOOST_MATH_NO_LONG_DOUBLE_MATH_FUNCTIONS
==== branding-openSUSE ====
Subpackages: grub2-branding-openSUSE systemd-icon-branding-openSUSE
- Also skip *.tr as config files in
/etc/bootsplash/themes/openSUSE/bootloader (in addition to
==== evolution-data-server ====
Subpackages: libcamel-1_2-62 libebackend-1_2-10 libebook-1_2-20 libebook-contacts-1_2-3
libecal-2_0-1 libedata-book-1_2-26 libedata-cal-2_0-1 libedataserver-1_2-26
- Add c95a70bfeae25b.patch: Fix build with cmake 3.20.1.
==== gnome-branding-MicroOS ====
Version update (20210322 -> 20210427)
- Wait for Internet connectivity before proceeding with next steps.
Before this change, the mod-firstboot script was failing when:
* there was no network configured on the first boot (happens
when using NetworkManager, since it's not configured by YaST
* the script started before wifi connection was properly
==== less ====
Version update (581 -> 581.2)
- update to 581.2:
* This fixes a bug found in less-581 where the terminal was sometimes left in
mouse-reporting mode after exiting less.
==== libgsm ====
Version update (1.0.18 -> 1.0.19)
- update to 1.0.19:
* Make it easier to include gsm.h from C++ by wrapping it with macros.
Throw a #define _POSIX_C_SOURCE 200809L into toast.h to make it
possible for Linux glibc to just work.
* Switch from compress/.Z to gzip/.gz
==== libxml2 ====
Subpackages: libxml2-2 libxml2-tools
- Security fix: [bsc#1185408, CVE-2021-3518]
* Fix use-after-free in xinclude.c:xmlXIncludeDoProcess()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3518.patch
- Security fix: [bsc#1185410, CVE-2021-3517]
* Fix heap-based buffer overflow in entities.c:xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3517.patch
- Security fix: [bsc#1185409, CVE-2021-3516]
* Fix use-after-free in entities.c:xmlEncodeEntitiesInternal()
* Add libxml2-CVE-2021-3516.patch
==== polkit-default-privs ====
Version update (1550+20210409.c29362e -> 1550+20210430.c408cda)
- Update to version 1550+20210430.c408cda:
* systemd: add newly added inhibit-handle-reboot-key action (bsc#1185468)
* whitelist non-functional change in systemd-networkd rules (bsc#1185469)
- Update to version 1550+20210429.a605b7d:
* tuned: whitelist incrementally added polkit action (bsc#1185418)
==== sensors ====
- change-pidfile-path-from-var-run-to-run.patch: Change PIDFile
path from /var/run to /run (bsc#1185183).
- var-run-deprecated.patch: /var/run is deprecated (bsc#1185183).