Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=microos&groupid=3&... https://bugzilla.opensuse.org/buglist.cgi?product=openSUSE%20Tumbleweed&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports Packages changed: apparmor boost-base btrfsprogs (5.3.1 -> 5.4) ca-certificates-mozilla growpart hwdata (0.329 -> 0.330) installation-images-MicroOS (14.443 -> 14.450) kernel-firmware (20191108 -> 20191118) libcontainers-common (20190923 -> 20191211) openssl (1.1.1c -> 1.1.1d) podman (1.6.2 -> 1.6.4) python-appdirs python-jsonschema (3.0.2 -> 3.2.0) python-networkx (2.3 -> 2.4) python-pyasn1 (0.4.7 -> 0.4.8) python-pyparsing (2.4.2 -> 2.4.5) python-requests read-only-root-fs (1.0+git20191112.42add9e -> 1.0+git20191203.3f7cc07) transactional-update (2.17 -> 2.20) zypper (1.14.32 -> 1.14.33)
=== Details ===
==== apparmor ==== Subpackages: apparmor-abstractions apparmor-profiles apparmor-utils
- Properly pull in full python3 interpreter
==== boost-base ====
- Remove hardcoded abiflags (%py3_abiflags is not available for 3 years), use python3-config instead. Fixes build with Python 3.8.
==== btrfsprogs ==== Version update (5.3.1 -> 5.4)
- Update to 5.4 * support new hash algorithms (kernel 5.5): * mkfs.btrfs and btrfs-convert with --csum, crc32c, xxhash, sha256, blake2 * mkfs: support new raid1c3 and raid1c4 block group profiles (kernel 5.5) * check: * --repair delays start with a warning, can be skipped using --force * enhanced detetion of inode types from partial data, more options for repair * receive: fix quiet option * image: speed up chunk loading * fi usage: * sort devices by id * print ratio of used/total per block group type * rescue zero-log: reset the log pointers directly, avoid reading some other potentially damaged structures * new make target install-static to install only static binaries/libraries * other * docs updates * new tests * cleanups and refactoring
==== ca-certificates-mozilla ====
- make sure p11-kit with patches is installed on SLE (boo#1154871) - export correct p11kit trust attributes so Firefox detects built in certificates (boo#1154871). Courtesy of Fedora.
==== growpart ====
- Clean growpart.spec: * Drop obsolete tags * Use install instead of mkdir+cp+chmod * Fix build on SLE 12 SP4 - Replaced hardcoded systemd paths with macros in spec file - Reference entry for maintenance Tracker bug for the submission set to: bsc#1154357 - Deleted rootgrow source and sub-package build rootgrow is provided on github: https://github.com/SUSE-Enceladus/rootgrow and builds a standalone package now
==== hwdata ==== Version update (0.329 -> 0.330)
- Update to version 0.330: * Updated pci, usb and vendor ids.
==== installation-images-MicroOS ==== Version update (14.443 -> 14.450)
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#347 - prepare for syslinux 6.x setup (jsc#SLE-2969) - use gfxboot script from repo, not the installed one - 14.450 - merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#346 - etc: module.config, fix build on i586 with 5.4 kernel - 14.449 - merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#345 - etc: update module.config to match 5.4-final - 14.448 - merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#343 - Revert "Include KacstOne font for Persian (boo#1092920)" - Use Noto Naskh Arabic instead of KacstBook (boo#1092920) - another attempt to fix fonts - 14.447 - merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#344 - Added linuxrc reboot_timeout option (bsc1122493) - 14.446 - merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#342 - Include KacstOne font for Persian (boo#1092920) - 14.445
==== kernel-firmware ==== Version update (20191108 -> 20191118) Subpackages: kernel-firmware-all kernel-firmware-amdgpu kernel-firmware-ath10k kernel-firmware-atheros kernel-firmware-bluetooth kernel-firmware-bnx2 kernel-firmware-brcm kernel-firmware-chelsio kernel-firmware-dpaa2 kernel-firmware-i915 kernel-firmware-intel kernel-firmware-iwlwifi kernel-firmware-liquidio kernel-firmware-marvell kernel-firmware-media kernel-firmware-mediatek kernel-firmware-mellanox kernel-firmware-mwifiex kernel-firmware-network kernel-firmware-nfp kernel-firmware-nvidia kernel-firmware-platform kernel-firmware-qlogic kernel-firmware-radeon kernel-firmware-realtek kernel-firmware-serial kernel-firmware-sound kernel-firmware-ti kernel-firmware-ueagle kernel-firmware-usb-network
- Update to version 20191118 (git commit e8a0f4c93147): * rtl_nic: add firmware rtl8168fp-3 * linux-firmware: Update NXP Management Complex firmware to version 10.18.0 - Update to version 20191113 (git commit c62c3c26a5e7): * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth AX201 * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth AX200 * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 9560 * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 9260 * amdgpu: update navi14 vcn firmware * amdgpu: update navi10 vcn firmware
==== libcontainers-common ==== Version update (20190923 -> 20191211)
- Update to image 5.0.0 - Clean up various imports primarily so that imports of packages that aren't in the standard library are all in one section. - Update to major version v5 - return resp error message - copy.Image(): select the CopySystemImage image using the source context - Add manifest list support - docker: handle http 429 status codes - allow for .dockercfg files to reside in non-home directories - Use the correct module path in (make test-skopeo) - Update to libpod 1.6.3 - Handling of the libpod.conf configuration file has seen major changes. Most significantly, rootless users will no longer automatically receive a complete configuration file when they first use Podman, and will instead only receive differences from the global configuration. - Initial support for the CNI DNS plugin, which allows containers to resolve the IPs of other containers via DNS name, has been added - Podman now supports anonymous named volumes, created by specifying only a destination to the -v flag to the podman create and podman run commands - Named volumes now support uid and gid options in --opt o=... to set UID and GID of the created volume - Update to storage 1.15.3 - overlay: allow storing images with more than 127 layers - Lazy initialize the layer store - tarlogger: drop state mutex
==== openssl ==== Version update (1.1.1c -> 1.1.1d)
- Remove Obsoletes: pkgconfig(*): Only package names can be obsoleted. Until RPM 4.15, those lines were simply ineffective and being ignored, but with RPM 4.15 they result in an error. - Update to 1.1.1d release
==== podman ==== Version update (1.6.2 -> 1.6.4)
- Update podman to v1.6.4 - Remove winsz FIFO on container restart to allow use with Conmon 2.03 and higher - Ensure volumes reacquire locks on system restart, preventing deadlocks when starting containers - Suppress spurious log messages when running rootless Podman - Update vendored containers/storage to v1.13.6 - Fix a deadlock related to writing events - Do not use the journald event logger when it is not available - Remove obsolete patch container-start-fix.patch
==== python-appdirs ====
- Format with spec-cleaner
==== python-jsonschema ==== Version update (3.0.2 -> 3.2.0)
- update to version 3.2.0: * Added a format_nongpl setuptools extra, which installs only format dependencies that are non-GPL (#619). - specfile: * be more explicit in %files section * require python-importlib-metadata - update to version 3.1.1: * Temporarily revert the switch to js-regex until #611 and #612 are resolved. - changes from version 3.1.0: * Regular expressions throughout schemas now respect the ECMA 262 dialect, as recommended by the specification (#609).
==== python-networkx ==== Version update (2.3 -> 2.4)
- Drop incorrectly calculated dependency on python33 - Switch to using %pytest macro - Update to version 2.4 Highlights: * Remove deprecated code from 1.x * Support for Python 3.8 * Switched to pytest for testing * Last release to support Python 3.5 * Fifteen new fuctions, including onion decomposition and linear prufing * Three new generators, such as a directed joint degree generator - Add numpy-38-test.patch, to correct test failure under Python 3.8 - Update URL, upstream changed to tarballs from zipfiles.
==== python-pyasn1 ==== Version update (0.4.7 -> 0.4.8)
- Update to 0.4.8: * Added ability of combining `SingleValueConstraint` and `PermittedAlphabetConstraint` objects into one for proper modeling `FROM ... EXCEPT ...` ASN.1 clause.
==== python-pyparsing ==== Version update (2.4.2 -> 2.4.5)
- update to version 2.4.5: * Fixed encoding when setup.py reads README.rst to include the project long description when uploading to PyPI. A stray unicode space in README.rst prevented the source install on systems whose default encoding is not 'utf-8'. - changes from version 2.4.4: * Unresolved symbol reference in 2.4.3 release was masked by stdout buffering in unit tests, thanks for the prompt heads-up, Ned Batchelder! - changes from version 2.4.3: * Fixed a bug in ParserElement.__eq__ that would for some parsers create a recursion error at parser definition time. Thanks to Michael Clerx for the assist. (Addresses issue #123) * Fixed bug in indentedBlock where a block that ended at the end of the input string could cause pyaprsing to loop forever. Raised as part of discussion on StackOverflow with geckos. * Backports from pyparsing 3.0.0: + __diag__.enable_all_warnings() + Fixed bug in PrecededBy which caused infinite recursion, issue [#127] + support for using regex-compiled RE to construct Regex expressions
==== python-requests ====
- Remove python-urllib3, python-certifi and ca-certificates from main package BuildRequires, not required for building. - Do not require full python, (implicit) python-base is sufficient.
==== read-only-root-fs ==== Version update (1.0+git20191112.42add9e -> 1.0+git20191203.3f7cc07)
- Update to version 1.0+git20191203.3f7cc07: * Workaround /var being RO during systemd-journal-flush (boo#1156421)
==== transactional-update ==== Version update (2.17 -> 2.20)
- Update to version 2.20 - Add the option `--continue` to extend an existing snapshot. This can be used to perform multiple operations before rebooting into the new state. [gh#openSUSE/transactional-update#16] - Make sure the dracut service to print warnings on /etc overlay conflicts also runs in the pre-made images. - Add "none" reboot method - Remove conflicting overlay artifacts in case an existing overlay directory will be reused
==== zypper ==== Version update (1.14.32 -> 1.14.33)
- Introduce purge-kernels command (bsc#1155198) Adds a new zypper command to cleanup all obsolete kernels as configured by the user. - Request root privs for zypper addlocale and removelocale. - Load only target resolvables for removelocale. - Load only target resolvables for zypper rm (bsc#1157377) - Fix broken search by filelist (bsc#1135114 ) - zypper-log: Replace python by a bash script (fixes#304, fixes#306, bsc#1156158) - locales: do not sort out requested locales which are not available (bsc#1155678) - list_patches_by_issue: rewrite table output and add xml output (bsc#1154805) Prevent listing duplicate matches in tables. XML result is provided within the new <list-patches-byissue> element. - list-patches: XML add patch <issue-date> and <issue-list> (bsc#1154805) - Fix zypper lp --cve/bugzilla/issue options (bsc#1155298) - Always execute commit when adding/removing locales (fixes bsc#1155205) - man page: fix description of --table-style,-s (bsc#1154804) - Provide reverse search in zypper (fixes #214) This patch adds a new set of switches to zypper to support searching reverse dependencies for a package or a set of packages. - BuildRequires: libzypp-devel >= 17.16.1. - version 1.14.33