Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the aarch64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on
For more information on filing bugs please see
btrfsprogs (5.3.1 -> 5.4)
hwdata (0.329 -> 0.330)
installation-images-MicroOS (14.443 -> 14.450)
kernel-firmware (20191108 -> 20191118)
libcontainers-common (20190923 -> 20191211)
openssl (1.1.1c -> 1.1.1d)
podman (1.6.2 -> 1.6.4)
python-jsonschema (3.0.2 -> 3.2.0)
python-networkx (2.3 -> 2.4)
python-pyasn1 (0.4.7 -> 0.4.8)
python-pyparsing (2.4.2 -> 2.4.5)
read-only-root-fs (1.0+git20191112.42add9e -> 1.0+git20191203.3f7cc07)
rook (1.1.6+git0.g91d6f635 -> 1.1.7+git0.g50c6ca1f)
transactional-update (2.17 -> 2.20)
vim (8.1.2233 -> 8.2.0000)
zypper (1.14.32 -> 1.14.33)
=== Details ===
==== apparmor ====
Subpackages: apparmor-abstractions apparmor-profiles apparmor-utils
- Properly pull in full python3 interpreter
==== boost-base ====
- Remove hardcoded abiflags (%py3_abiflags is not available for 3
years), use python3-config instead. Fixes build with Python 3.8.
==== btrfsprogs ====
Version update (5.3.1 -> 5.4)
- Update to 5.4
* support new hash algorithms (kernel 5.5):
* mkfs.btrfs and btrfs-convert with --csum, crc32c, xxhash, sha256, blake2
* mkfs: support new raid1c3 and raid1c4 block group profiles (kernel 5.5)
* --repair delays start with a warning, can be skipped using --force
* enhanced detetion of inode types from partial data, more options for
* receive: fix quiet option
* image: speed up chunk loading
* fi usage:
* sort devices by id
* print ratio of used/total per block group type
* rescue zero-log: reset the log pointers directly, avoid reading some other
potentially damaged structures
* new make target install-static to install only static binaries/libraries
* docs updates
* new tests
* cleanups and refactoring
==== ca-certificates-mozilla ====
- make sure p11-kit with patches is installed on SLE (boo#1154871)
- export correct p11kit trust attributes so Firefox detects built in
certificates (boo#1154871). Courtesy of Fedora.
==== growpart ====
- Clean growpart.spec:
* Drop obsolete tags
* Use install instead of mkdir+cp+chmod
* Fix build on SLE 12 SP4
- Replaced hardcoded systemd paths with macros in spec file
- Reference entry for maintenance
Tracker bug for the submission set to: bsc#1154357
- Deleted rootgrow source and sub-package build
rootgrow is provided on github: https://github.com/SUSE-Enceladus/rootgrow
and builds a standalone package now
==== hwdata ====
Version update (0.329 -> 0.330)
- Update to version 0.330:
* Updated pci, usb and vendor ids.
==== installation-images-MicroOS ====
Version update (14.443 -> 14.450)
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#347
- prepare for syslinux 6.x setup (jsc#SLE-2969)
- use gfxboot script from repo, not the installed one
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#346
- etc: module.config, fix build on i586 with 5.4 kernel
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#345
- etc: update module.config to match 5.4-final
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#343
- Revert "Include KacstOne font for Persian (boo#1092920)"
- Use Noto Naskh Arabic instead of KacstBook (boo#1092920)
- another attempt to fix fonts
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#344
- Added linuxrc reboot_timeout option (bsc1122493)
- merge gh#openSUSE/installation-images#342
- Include KacstOne font for Persian (boo#1092920)
==== kernel-firmware ====
Version update (20191108 -> 20191118)
Subpackages: kernel-firmware-all kernel-firmware-amdgpu kernel-firmware-ath10k
kernel-firmware-atheros kernel-firmware-bluetooth kernel-firmware-bnx2
kernel-firmware-brcm kernel-firmware-chelsio kernel-firmware-dpaa2 kernel-firmware-i915
kernel-firmware-intel kernel-firmware-iwlwifi kernel-firmware-liquidio
kernel-firmware-marvell kernel-firmware-media kernel-firmware-mediatek
kernel-firmware-mellanox kernel-firmware-mwifiex kernel-firmware-network
kernel-firmware-nfp kernel-firmware-nvidia kernel-firmware-platform kernel-firmware-qlogic
kernel-firmware-radeon kernel-firmware-realtek kernel-firmware-serial
kernel-firmware-sound kernel-firmware-ti kernel-firmware-ueagle
- Update to version 20191118 (git commit e8a0f4c93147):
* rtl_nic: add firmware rtl8168fp-3
* linux-firmware: Update NXP Management Complex firmware to version 10.18.0
- Update to version 20191113 (git commit c62c3c26a5e7):
* linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth AX201
* linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth AX200
* linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 9560
* linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 9260
* amdgpu: update navi14 vcn firmware
* amdgpu: update navi10 vcn firmware
==== libcontainers-common ====
Version update (20190923 -> 20191211)
- Update to image 5.0.0
- Clean up various imports primarily so that imports of packages that aren't in the
standard library are all in one section.
- Update to major version v5
- return resp error message
- copy.Image(): select the CopySystemImage image using the source context
- Add manifest list support
- docker: handle http 429 status codes
- allow for .dockercfg files to reside in non-home directories
- Use the correct module path in (make test-skopeo)
- Update to libpod 1.6.3
- Handling of the libpod.conf configuration file has seen major changes. Most
significantly, rootless users will no longer automatically receive a complete
configuration file when they first use Podman, and will instead only receive differences
from the global configuration.
- Initial support for the CNI DNS plugin, which allows containers to resolve the IPs of
other containers via DNS name, has been added
- Podman now supports anonymous named volumes, created by specifying only a destination
to the -v flag to the podman create and podman run commands
- Named volumes now support uid and gid options in --opt o=... to set UID and GID of the
- Update to storage 1.15.3
- overlay: allow storing images with more than 127 layers
- Lazy initialize the layer store
- tarlogger: drop state mutex
==== openssl ====
Version update (1.1.1c -> 1.1.1d)
- Remove Obsoletes: pkgconfig(*): Only package names can be
obsoleted. Until RPM 4.15, those lines were simply ineffective
and being ignored, but with RPM 4.15 they result in an error.
- Update to 1.1.1d release
==== podman ====
Version update (1.6.2 -> 1.6.4)
- Update podman to v1.6.4
- Remove winsz FIFO on container restart to allow use with Conmon 2.03 and higher
- Ensure volumes reacquire locks on system restart, preventing deadlocks when starting
- Suppress spurious log messages when running rootless Podman
- Update vendored containers/storage to v1.13.6
- Fix a deadlock related to writing events
- Do not use the journald event logger when it is not available
- Remove obsolete patch container-start-fix.patch
==== python-PrettyTable ====
- Run through spec-cleaner
==== python-appdirs ====
- Format with spec-cleaner
==== python-jsonschema ====
Version update (3.0.2 -> 3.2.0)
- update to version 3.2.0:
* Added a format_nongpl setuptools extra, which installs only format
dependencies that are non-GPL (#619).
* be more explicit in %files section
* require python-importlib-metadata
- update to version 3.1.1:
* Temporarily revert the switch to js-regex until #611 and #612 are
- changes from version 3.1.0:
* Regular expressions throughout schemas now respect the ECMA 262
dialect, as recommended by the specification (#609).
==== python-networkx ====
Version update (2.3 -> 2.4)
- Drop incorrectly calculated dependency on python33
- Switch to using %pytest macro
- Update to version 2.4
* Remove deprecated code from 1.x
* Support for Python 3.8
* Switched to pytest for testing
* Last release to support Python 3.5
* Fifteen new fuctions, including onion decomposition and linear prufing
* Three new generators, such as a directed joint degree generator
- Add numpy-38-test.patch, to correct test failure under Python 3.8
- Update URL, upstream changed to tarballs from zipfiles.
==== python-pyasn1 ====
Version update (0.4.7 -> 0.4.8)
- Update to 0.4.8:
* Added ability of combining `SingleValueConstraint` and
`PermittedAlphabetConstraint` objects into one for proper modeling
`FROM ... EXCEPT ...` ASN.1 clause.
==== python-pyparsing ====
Version update (2.4.2 -> 2.4.5)
- update to version 2.4.5:
* Fixed encoding when setup.py reads README.rst to include the
project long description when uploading to PyPI. A stray unicode
space in README.rst prevented the source install on systems whose
default encoding is not 'utf-8'.
- changes from version 2.4.4:
* Unresolved symbol reference in 2.4.3 release was masked by stdout
buffering in unit tests, thanks for the prompt heads-up, Ned
- changes from version 2.4.3:
* Fixed a bug in ParserElement.__eq__ that would for some parsers
create a recursion error at parser definition time. Thanks to
Michael Clerx for the assist. (Addresses issue #123)
* Fixed bug in indentedBlock where a block that ended at the end of
the input string could cause pyaprsing to loop forever. Raised as
part of discussion on StackOverflow with geckos.
* Backports from pyparsing 3.0.0:
+ Fixed bug in PrecededBy which caused infinite recursion, issue
+ support for using regex-compiled RE to construct Regex
==== python-requests ====
- Remove python-urllib3, python-certifi and ca-certificates from
main package BuildRequires, not required for building.
- Do not require full python, (implicit) python-base is sufficient.
==== read-only-root-fs ====
Version update (1.0+git20191112.42add9e -> 1.0+git20191203.3f7cc07)
- Update to version 1.0+git20191203.3f7cc07:
* Workaround /var being RO during systemd-journal-flush (boo#1156421)
==== rook ====
Version update (1.1.6+git0.g91d6f635 -> 1.1.7+git0.g50c6ca1f)
- Update rook to v1.1.7:
* Skip osd prepare job creation if osd daemon exists for the pvc (#4277)
* Stop osd process more quickly during pod shutdown to reduce IO unresponsiveness
* Add osd anti-affinity to the example of OSDs on PVCs (#4326)
* Properly set app name on the cmdreporter (#4323)
* Ensure disruption draining state is set and checked correctly (#4319)
* Update LVM filter for OSDs on PVCs (#4312)
* Fix topology logic for disruption drains (#4221)
* Skip restorecon during ceph-volume configuration (#4260)
* Added a note around snapshot CRD cleanup (#4302)
* Storage utilization alert threshold and timing updated (#4286)
* Silence disruption errors if necessary and add missing errors (#4288)
* Create csi keys and secrets for external cluster (#4276)
* Add retry to ObjectUser creation (#4149)
==== transactional-update ====
Version update (2.17 -> 2.20)
- Update to version 2.20
- Add the option `--continue` to extend an existing snapshot. This can be
used to perform multiple operations before rebooting into the new state.
- Make sure the dracut service to print warnings on /etc overlay conflicts
also runs in the pre-made images.
- Add "none" reboot method
- Remove conflicting overlay artifacts in case an existing overlay directory
will be reused
==== vim ====
Version update (8.1.2233 -> 8.2.0000)
- Update to version 8.2.0000
* make depend" does not work correctly for libvterm.
* Crash when calling popup_close() in win_execute()
* With a long file name the hit-enter prompt appears.
* bufnr('$') is wrong after recycling popup buffer.
* loading menus sets v:errmsg.
* popup menu flickers if an info popup is used.
* Crash when evaluating expression with error.
* Function argument copied unnecessarily.
* syntax menu and build instructions outdated.
* matchadd_conceal test fails under valgrind.
* :cexpr does not handle | in expression.
* Use // comments where appropriate.
* 'wincolor' is not used for 'listchars'.
* Opening cmdline window with feedkeys() does not work.
- Updated to version 8.1.2383, fixes the following problems
+ refreshed patches: vim-7.3-help_tags.patch
* Cannot get the Vim command line arguments.
* get_short_pathname() fails depending on encoding.
* "C" with 'virtualedit' set does not include multi-byte char.
* Ml_get error if pattern matches beyond last line.
* Mode() result after usign "r" depends on whether CURSOR_SHAPE is
defined. (Christian Brabandt)
* Error in docs tags goes unnoticed.
* Popup window width changes when scrolling.
* Match highlight does not combine with 'wincolor'.
* Creating docs tags uses user preferences. (Tony Mechelynck)
* 'wrapscan' is not used for "gn".
* Third character of 'listchars' tab shows in wrong place when
* Some tests are still in old style.
* "make vimtags" does not work in runtime/doc.
* CTRL-W dot does not work in a terminal when modifyOtherKeys is enabled.
* "make vimtags" does not print any message.
* CTRL-U and CTRL-D don't work in popup window.
* ":term command" may not work without a shell.
* Compiler warning for int size.
* Using "which" to check for an executable is not reliable.
* May get hit-enter prompt after entering a number. (Malcolm Rowe)
* Running tests may leave XfakeHOME behind.
* With modifyOtherKeys set 'noesckeys' doesn't work. (James McCoy)
* Unpack assignment in function not recognized.
* 'noesckeys' test fails in GUI.
* There are two test files for :let.
* When popup with "botleft" does not fit it flips incorrectly.
* Position unknown for a mouse click in a popup window.
* Compiler warning for uninitialized variable. (Tony Mechelynck)
* Spell file flag zero is not recognized.
* Tags file with very long line stops using binary search.
* "gf" is not tested in Visual mode.
* Build error if FEAT_TAG_BINS is not defined. (John Marriott)
* Test may hang at more prompt.
* Wrong default when "pos" is changed with popup_atcursor().
* Newlines in 'balloonexpr' result only work in the GUI.
* Using "seesion" looks like a mistake.
* Terminal window is not updated when info popup changes.
* Using "cd" with "exe" may fail.
* Computation of highlight attributes is too complicated.
* Crash when passing partial to substitute().
* 'showbreak' cannot be set for one window.
* Crash when passing many arguments through a partial. (Andy Massimino)
* Missed on use of p_sbr.
* Compiler warning for unused variable. (Tony Mechelynck)
* Padding in structures wastes memory.
* Using border highlight in popup window leaks memory.
* Using EndOfBuffer highlight in popup does not look good.
* Not using all space when popup with "topleft" flips to above.
* After :diffsplit closing the window does not disable diff.
* Autocommand test fails.
* Memory leak when executing command in a terminal.
* v:mouse_winid not set on click in popup window.
* Join adds trailing space when second line is empty. (Brennan Vincent)
* Cursor position wrong when characters are concealed and asearch causes
* If buffer of popup is in another window cursorline sign shows.
* Text properties are not combined with syntax by default.
* The ex_vimgrep() function is too long.
* Missing part of 8.1.2296.
* ConPTY in MS-Windows 1909 is still wrong.
* Redraw breaks going through list of popup windows.
* :lockmarks does not work for '[ and '].
* Cursor in wrong position after horizontal scroll.
* Cannot get the mouse position when getting a mouse click.
* No warning for wrong entry in translations.
* Double and triple clicks are not tested.
* Positioning popup doesn't work for buffer-local textprop.
* Deleting text before zero-width textprop removes it.
* Compiler warning for argument type.
* No proper test for directory changes in quickfix.
* Warning for missing function prototype.
* "line:" field in tags file not used.
* Debugging where a delay comes from is not easy.
* vi' sometimes does not select anything.
* Not always using the right window when jumping to an error.
* FORTIFY_SOURCE can also be present in CPPFLAGS.
* No test for spell affix file with flag on suffix.
* Compiler warning for int size.
* Insufficient test coverage for quickfix.
* Cannot select all text with the mouse. (John Marriott)
* Quickfix test fails in very big terminal.
* Width of scrollbar in popup menu not taken into account.
* Crash when using balloon with empty line.
* Cannot parse a date/time string.
* Cannot build with Hangul input.
* A few hangul input pieces remain.
* Mouse multiple click test is a bit flaky.
* vi' does not always work when 'selection' is exclusive.
* The option.c file is still very big.
* Missing file in refactoring.
* With modifyOtherKeys CTRL-^ doesn't work.
* Possible NULL pointer dereference in popup_locate(). (Coverity)
* Error message for function arguments may use NULL pointer. (Coverity)
* When an expr mapping moves the cursor it is not restored.
* Double-click time sometimes miscomputed.
* Using Visual mark sith :s gives E20 if not set.
* Insufficient testing for quickfix.
* Quickfix test fails under valgrind and asan.
* Not so easy to interrupt a script programatically.
* Random number generator in Vim script is slow.
* Using time() for srand() is not very random.
* CTRL-R CTRL-R doesn't work with modifyOtherKeys.
* :const cannot be followed by "| endif".
* :lockvar and :unlockvar cannot be followed by "| endif".
* Other text for CTRL-V in Insert mode with modifyOtherKeys.
* 'wincolor' not used for > for not fitting double width char. Also:
popup drawn on right half of double width character looks wrong.
* rand() does not use the best algorithm.
* No test with wrong argument for rand().
* Cannot build without FEAT_FLOAT. (John Marriott)
* Quickfix test coverage can still be improved.
* Cannot place signs in a popup window. (Maxim Kim)
* ml_get error when accessing Visual area in 'statusline'.
* Missing tests for recent popupwin changes.
* Using old C style comments.
* Registers are not sufficiently tested.
* Using old C style comments.
* Cannot build with quickfix and without text properties.
* Build problems on VMS.
* FEAT_TEXT_PROP is a confusing name.
* Cannot build with +popupwin but without +quickfix. (John Marriott)
* Unused parts of libvterm are included.
* No suffucient testing for registers.
* Preprocessor indents are incorrect.
* GUI: when losing focus a pending operator is executed.
* Using old C style comments.
* Not all register related code is covered by tests.
==== zypper ====
Version update (1.14.32 -> 1.14.33)
- Introduce purge-kernels command (bsc#1155198)
Adds a new zypper command to cleanup all obsolete kernels as
configured by the user.
- Request root privs for zypper addlocale and removelocale.
- Load only target resolvables for removelocale.
- Load only target resolvables for zypper rm (bsc#1157377)
- Fix broken search by filelist (bsc#1135114 )
- zypper-log: Replace python by a bash script (fixes#304,
- locales: do not sort out requested locales which are not
- list_patches_by_issue: rewrite table output and add xml output
Prevent listing duplicate matches in tables. XML result is
provided within the new <list-patches-byissue> element.
- list-patches: XML add patch <issue-date> and <issue-list>
- Fix zypper lp --cve/bugzilla/issue options (bsc#1155298)
- Always execute commit when adding/removing locales (fixes
- man page: fix description of --table-style,-s (bsc#1154804)
- Provide reverse search in zypper (fixes #214)
This patch adds a new set of switches to zypper to support
searching reverse dependencies for a package or a set of packages.
- BuildRequires: libzypp-devel >= 17.16.1.
- version 1.14.33
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kubic+owner(a)opensuse.org