Le Thursday 31 July 2014 à 16:47 -0400, Jeff Mahoney a écrit :
On 7/31/14, 4:43 PM, Michal Marek wrote:
OK, and shall I then autosubmit kernels from
That's what I had in mind.
We still need to sort out when we pull from master into stable. David
Sterba suggested waiting until the first -stable update for the next
point release. So, e.g. Factory uses 3.15.X now and we wouldn't move
to 3.16 until 3.16.1 was released.
I would start with 3.16.0. Avoiding the .0 because it might not be good
enough does not work, if everybody does that then .1 won't be good
My only concern is 3rd party kernel drivers, in my experience it can
take some time before they are adjusted to build and work with the most
SUSE L3 Support
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-kernel+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-kernel+owner(a)opensuse.org