when trying to upgrade from 20181205 to latest tumbleweed I get the following problem:
Problem: kodi.binary-addons-17.6-1.11.x86_64 requires libtag1 = 1.11.1, but this requirement cannot be provided deleted providers: libtag1-1.11.1-4.1.x86_64 Solution 1: deinstallation of kodi.binary-addons-17.6-1.11.x86_64 Solution 2: keep obsolete libtag1-1.11.1-4.1.x86_64 Solution 3: break kodi.binary-addons-17.6-1.11.x86_64 by ignoring some of its dependencies
kodi.binary-addons-17.6-1.11.x86_64 (and the rest of kodi) from packman.links2linux.de
Shall i fetch kodi from another repository? (seems not to be available in multimedia:libs).. Any recommendation.
Or maybe the weired "+gi.." version number of "libtag1-1.11.1+git20181028-1.1.x86_64" confuses the system?
Sorry, no idea how to proceed, so I will stay on 20181205 for thr time being.
Best regards, Christian
Am 14.12.18 um 03:00 schrieb Dominique Leuenberger:
Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: mailman perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS (4.07 -> 4.08) perl-Date-Manip (6.73 -> 6.75) perl-ExtUtils-F77 (1.20 -> 1.22) perl-HTTP-DAV (0.48 -> 0.49) perl-JSON-XS (3.04 -> 4.0) perl-Perl-Tidy (20180220 -> 20181120) urlscan (0.8.6 -> 0.9.1) xf86-video-mga (1.6.5 -> 2.0.0) xfce4-branding-openSUSE
=== Details ===
==== mailman ====
- Use multi-argument find -exec.
- Set bash as build shell due to occurrence of "=~".
- Add systemd timers to be used instead of cron. (boo#1115446)
- Rewrite whole package to use systemd services instead of SysV init. (boo#1116022)
- Lots and lots of cleanup to minimize rpmlint warnings (remainings are either false positives or they don't make much sense)
==== perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS ==== Version update (4.07 -> 4.08)
- updated to 4.08 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS/Changes 4.08 2018-11-28 (rurban)
- Add unblessed_bool property (PR #118 by Pali)
==== perl-Date-Manip ==== Version update (6.73 -> 6.75)
- updated to 6.75 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Date-Manip/Changes 6.74 2018-12-01
- Removed travis file from the tarball The tarball had a .travis.yml file in it that wasn't in the MANIFEST file. Since the MANIFEST file is automatically generated by the perl mkmanifest tool, since it didn't see the .travis.yml file, I have excluded it from the tarball. Reported by Mohammad S Anwar on GitHub (#23)
- Time zone fixes Newest zoneinfo data (tzdata 2018e)
==== perl-ExtUtils-F77 ==== Version update (1.20 -> 1.22)
- updated to 1.22 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-ExtUtils-F77/CHANGES v1.22 released Dec 2nd 2018
v1.21 released Nov 25th 2018
- Fixed some minor typos in README and F77.pm
- Adjust ordering of searched for Generic GNU compilers (Nov 2018)
- Addition to pod format content (Nov 2018)
- Use Text::ParseWords not naive split (mohawk2)
- Modernize t/require.t (mohawk2)
==== perl-HTTP-DAV ==== Version update (0.48 -> 0.49)
- updated to 0.49 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-HTTP-DAV/Changes v0.49 (released 2018/11/28):
- bug fixes Fixed perl shebang line in "dave" script, for ExtUtils::MakeMaker to correctly replace it. Closes "RT#127819". Fixed "propfind" response handling to also consider successful an HTTP 207 status code. Closes "RT#127591". Fixed "clone()" method to properly respect the class name. Closes "RT#123528". Thanks to Ricardo Signes for the patch.
- documentation fixes Fixed various pod issues raised by Debian contributor "email@example.com". Closes "RT#119878".
==== perl-JSON-XS ==== Version update (3.04 -> 4.0)
- updated to 4.0 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-JSON-XS/Changes
==== perl-Perl-Tidy ==== Version update (20180220 -> 20181120)
- updated to 20181120 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Perl-Tidy/CHANGES.md
==== urlscan ==== Version update (0.8.6 -> 0.9.1)
- Update to version 0.9.1
- Add incremental search feature. (#13)
- Other misc bug fixes/enhancements (PR #74)
- Fix crash when URL list not visible. Closes #68
- Fix unescape bug. Closes #67
- Bugfix in browser handling. Fixes #70
- Fix crash caused by webbrowser module bug.
- PEP8 fixes/modifications
- Update tld list
- Fix up arrow bug. Closes #66
- Add optional config file for editing/adding palettes.
- Simplify palette variable to only used values. Cycle through available palettes
- Merge branch 'runtime_palette_switch' of https://github.com/machinedgod/urlscan into machinedgod-runtime_palette_switch
- Fix crash when BROWSER not set. Closes #60, Fixes #63
- Don't handle mouse events. Fixes #65.
- Hitting 'b' key now switches palettes
- Allow https URLs for images
- Add #51. Execute arbitrary expression for URL in place of opening browser.
- More fixes for #48. Refresh screen after text browser use
- Fix #49. Deduplication display issue.
- Fix #50. Detect and add ability to remove escape char \ from URLs.
- Fix #48. Prevent loading thread from affecting screen when using
- terminal browsers.
- Add g/G as top/bottom keyboard shortcuts. Fix #47
- Update minimum urwid version
- Type number to jump to URL
- Move to python3 (boo#1119223)
==== xf86-video-mga ==== Version update (1.6.5 -> 2.0.0)
- Update to version 2.0.0
- This is a maintenance release of Matrox DDX. Just for disclosure, the code is currently broken for Millennium, Millennium II, and G550. For those models, you may have to disable acceleration to workaround the issue. (the workaround is untested) The code is untested on Mystique and G100 due to lack of access to the hardware at this time. The code works generally okay on G200, G400, and G450. That being said, EXA occasionally leaves artifacts and standby resume is currently broken. Standby resume used to work, but someone broke the code in the last few years. (Kevin Brace, Brace Computer Laboratory, https://bracecomputerlab.com)
- adjusted u_Fix-compiler-warnings.patch, u_shadow-Calulate-the-shadow-buffer-size-correctly.patch, u_Change-shadow-fb-implementation-from-DDX-based-to-miext-damage-based.patch
- supersedes u_EXA-Fix-UploadToScreen.patch
==== xfce4-branding-openSUSE ==== Subpackages: exo-branding-openSUSE libgarcon-branding-openSUSE libxfce4ui-branding-openSUSE openSUSE-xfce-icon-theme thunar-volman-branding-openSUSE xfce4-notifyd-branding-openSUSE xfce4-panel-branding-openSUSE xfce4-power-manager-branding-openSUSE xfce4-session-branding-openSUSE xfce4-settings-branding-openSUSE xfdesktop-branding-openSUSE xfwm4-branding-openSUSE
- New default look:
- Mint-Y-Teal-Darker GTK and xfwm4 theme
- Elementary-xfce icon theme
- Noto Sans as default font
- Hack as default monospace font
- Font hinting and rbg enabled by default
- Changed default panel plugins