Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug
. For more information on filing bugs please
firewalld (0.5.3 -> 0.6.0)
fuse (2.9.7 -> 2.9.8)
yast2-network (4.1.4 -> 4.1.5)
=== Details ===
==== alsa-oss ====
- remove-libio.patch: don't use obsolete <libio.h>
==== firewalld ====
Version update (0.5.3 -> 0.6.0)
Subpackages: firewall-macros firewalld-lang python3-firewall
- Switch back to 'iptables' backend as default (bsc#1102761)
- Update to 0.6.0. Some of the changes are:
* update translations
* firewall-config: Add ipv6-icmp to the protocol dropdown box (#348, bsc#1099698)
* core: logger: Remove world-readable bit from logfile (#349, bsc#1098986)
* IPv6 rpfilter: explicitly allow neighbor solicitation
* nftables backend (default)
* Added loads of new services
* firewall-cmd: add --check-config option
* firewall-offline-cmd: add --check-config option
* firewallctl: completely remove all code and references
* dbus: expose FirewallBackend
* dbus: fix erroneous fallback for AutomaticHelpers
- Remove patches which have made it upstream
- spec-cleaner fixes
==== fuse ====
Version update (2.9.7 -> 2.9.8)
- fuse 2.9.8
* SECURITY UPDATE: In previous versions of libfuse it was possible
to for unprivileged users to specify the allow_other option even
when this was forbidden in /etc/fuse.conf. The vulnerability is
present only on systems where SELinux is active (including in
* libfuse no longer segfaults when fuse_interrupted() is called
outside the event loop.
* The fusermount binary has been hardened in several ways to
reduce potential attack surface. Most importantly, mountpoints
and mount options must now match a hard-coded whitelist. It is
expected that this whitelist covers all regular use-cases.
- cleanup with spec-cleaner
- update wiki urls to new location
==== gamin ====
- Add baselibs.conf to the file source list.
- Replace deprecated macro py_sitedir with python_sitearch.
==== yast2-network ====
Version update (4.1.4 -> 4.1.5)
- Fixes to the networking AY schema (bsc#1103712)
- Permitted the use of 'listentry' element in list entries.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org