So here're the options left:
1. open source alternatives (I didn't say they're equal) for normal use
2. download rpm from Adobe
3. have a windows in vm/dual boot, download exe from Adobe
4. buy a SLED (I don't know if they'll maintain acroread any further
in the coming SLE 12)
For advanced users only:
5. maintain your own download-on-user-system script on OBS
Note: Not download using a _service "onto" OBS, because it's still
against the blacklist. see steam in games repo or bumblebee for how to
do it right.
as well as maintaining/keeping the openSUSE hacks like notifications
blabla...don't know if it's possible 'coz I don't know if such hacks
are open source ones.
6. Jump in and help open source ones from fulfilling your needs as
quickly as you can.
There're no more options.
It's not about "equal replacement" or "openSUSE should", because
the rare cases we met (some forms), neither openSUSE nor your
government claimed that openSUSE can be used to do the job. (We didn't
promise something on our slideshow during installation like: filling
tax forms using Adobe, neither your government did, actually, some
governments like mine, explicitly told you: you can only use Microsoft
95 to pay your tax)
So if you wanna focusing on solving problems, pay attention to the
options I listed above.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org