Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject. It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread while discussing a specific problem.
Packages changed: NetworkManager (1.8.0 -> 1.8.2) akregator apr autogen babl (0.1.26 -> 0.1.28) bash-completion (2.5 -> 2.7) bluez ceph (12.1.0+git.1498654198.20d6a47cc9 -> 12.1.0+git.1499090920.2c11b88d14) cmpi-provider-register corosync cyrus-imapd dolphin expat (2.2.0 -> 2.2.1) flex (2.6.1 -> 2.6.4) fontconfig gconf2-branding-openSUSE (42.1 -> 42.3) glabels grub2 hwdata (0.301 -> 0.302) iio-sensor-proxy (2.1 -> 2.2) kdeconnect-kde kio-extras5 kmod (23 -> 24) konqueror konsole kwin5 (5.10.3 -> 126.96.36.199) latex2html (2016 -> 2017.2) libdiscid (0.6.1 -> 0.6.2) libfabric libkexiv2 libmcrypt libpsm2 libquicktime libvirt (3.4.0 -> 3.5.0) llvm3_8 logrotate (3.11.0 -> 3.12.3) marble mercurial (4.2 -> 4.2.2) obs-service-set_version okteta opencv openmpi openssl-1_0_0 patterns-devel-C-C++ plasma5-workspace procps psmisc python-certifi python-pywbem python-rpm-macros (2017.06.21.6641889 -> 2017.06.29.107ac7a) qhull (2012.1.2 -> 2015.2) rdma-core screen (4.5.1 -> 4.6.1) sddm shared-mime-info subversion (1.9.5 -> 1.9.6) unzip v4l-utils (1.12.3 -> 1.12.5) virtualbox yast2 (3.2.40 -> 3.3.0) yast2-ftp-server (3.2.1 -> 3.3.0) yast2-network (3.2.28 -> 3.3.1) yast2-ruby-bindings (3.2.13 -> 3.2.14)
=== Details ===
==== NetworkManager ==== Version update (1.8.0 -> 1.8.2) Subpackages: NetworkManager-devel libnm-glib-vpn1 libnm-glib4 libnm-util2 libnm0 typelib-1_0-NM-1_0 typelib-1_0-NMClient-1_0 typelib-1_0-NetworkManager-1_0
- Update to version 1.8.2: + Fix bug blocking startup wrongly waiting for carrier. + Fix handling of non UTF-8 strings in libnm and fix non NUL terminated string. + Handle DNS priority for systemd-resolved DNS plugin. + Fix assuming master devices as they wait for slaves to activate. + Fix reading managed state from device state file. + Fix crash activating bluetooth or WWAN connection. + No longer add a direct route to the DHCP server. + Several bug fixes and improvements.
==== akregator ==== Subpackages: akregator-lang
- Add fix-crash-if-no-current-frame.patch to fix another possible crash (kde#381241) - Add fix-crash.patch to fix a possible crash on start (kde#381416)
==== apr ====
- Rename package
==== autogen ==== Subpackages: libopts-devel libopts25
- Add patch to build with guile 2.2: * autogen-guile-2.2.patch
==== babl ==== Version update (0.1.26 -> 0.1.28)
- Update to version 0.1.28: + Fast paths for Lav <-> Lch, release triggered by pending GIMP release.
==== bash-completion ==== Version update (2.5 -> 2.7)
- Update to version 2.7 * Makefile: update default compatdir (#132) * Make user completion file configurable, disable in tests * test suite: Generalize xspec completion install check * pyflakes: Remove redundant xspec completion * test suite: Fix __expand_tilde_by_ref test expectation output * pdfunite: New *.pdf completion + bash-completion (2.6) * Add missing sidedoor to .gitignore (#114) * test suite: Mark expected centos6 CI _filedir failures as such * Expose version in BASH_COMPLETION_VERSINFO, use it in profile.d script * test suite: Skip an expected make test case failure in centos6 CI * test suite: Fix ifdown and ifup CI test skipping * test suite: Ignore env var pulled in by use of scp in tests * test suite: If colon trim doesn't do anything, trim as usual * tar: Comment spelling fixes * test suite: Mark dpkg -L test case untested if no packages installed * test suite: Cosmetic tweaks * dpkg: Fix dpkg -i home dir completion * test suite: Improve ls home dir test descriptions * python: Split module completion to separate helper * micropython: New completion, aliased from python * test suite: Add Python module completion test case * python: Fix traceback avoidance on module completion error * openssl: Parse available digests from dgst -h * openssl: Add sha2 commands * gm: New completion, commands only for now * (test suite): Test screen -T completions * (test suite): Set TERM to dumb, not dummy * Revert "(test suite): Fix alias and cd cursor position tests" * mplayer: Remove duplicate *.m4a and *.m4v associations * mplayer, xine, etc: Associate *.mp4a and *.mp4v * xine etc: Fix *.m4a association * bind: Add option and argument (non-)completions * _user_at_host: Set nospace only when completing username part * _user_at_host: Append @ suffix to username part completions * man: Don't check OSTYPE or GNU userland, just enable on all systems * (test suite): Set dcop result to untested if dcop server is not running * (test suite): Don't insist on loading all completions dynamically * _configured_interfaces: Parse from /etc/network/interfaces.d/* on Debian * py.test: New completion * oowriter: Associate with *.pdf * Don't define BASH_COMPLETION_COMPAT_DIR * ri: Add option and arg completions * (test suite): Add our own dummy ri test fixture * (test suite): Info test needs docs, don't exclude from CentOS * (test suite): Fix CentOS 6 tcllib setup * (test suite): Simplify renice test, fix with only one completion * (test suite): Don't assume configured interfaces in CI setups * Don't offer * as configured interface when there are none * (test suite): Add basic CentOS 6 container for bash 4.1 coverage * (test suite): Ignore runtime loaded env function changes * (test suite): Add mailman bin dir to PATH for arch test * arch: Parse options from --help * (test suite): Load tested completions dynamically * (test suite): Accept non-whitespace single word in assert_complete_any * (test suite): Avoid interference from user and system dirs (#87) * (test suite): Install some things N/A in ubuntu14 to fedoradev * (test suite): Add unrar to ubuntu14 container * (test suite): Fix alias and cd cursor position tests * (test suite): Add basic alpine test case * alpine: Parse opts from -h output, add some opt arg completions * (test suite): Install jshint globally in ubuntu14 * (test suite): Add mailman bin dir to PATH for some mailman tools * (test suite): Install jshint to ubuntu14 container with npm * unshunt: Parse options from --help * (test suite): Test lsof on ubuntu14 * (test suite): Add basic hping3 test case * (test suite): Add our ./configure to PATH to test it, test opts * (test suite): Add bunch of packages to ubuntu14 container * (test suite): Ensure /usr/(local/)games is in $PATH * (test suite): Fix perl -d* test cases with no Devel::* installed * (test suite): curl has lots of options, add more test prefix * (test suite): Fix tar test case for ones having --owner-map * (test suite): Unsupport various kill, renice cases if ps is N/A * (test suite): Make chkconfig test behave better in container * (test suite): Don't assume mounted filesystems in quota* tests * newlist: Parse options from --help, add some arg non-completions * (test suite): Delete trailing whitespace * (test suite): Don't assume lists set up in newlist test cases * (docker): Pull in missing fedoradev xvfb-run which dependency * mr: Avoid stderr trash and test suite failure if man is N/A * (test suite): Fix mmsitepass completion test * tshark -G: Avoid stderr noise when running as superuser * (docker): Run completion tests with xvfb-run, e.g. for gkrellm * ssh-keygen: Make option parsing work with OpenSSH < 7 * synclient, udevadm: Avoid use of posix char classes for awk * test suite: Add WIP Fedora dev config * Travis: Switch tests to docker, update to Ubuntu 14 * xv: Associate with *.j2c, *.j2k, *.jp2, *.jpf, and *.jpg2 (Debian: [#859774]) * eog: Associate with *.j2c and *.jpg2 * Bump copyright years * xine etc: Associate uppercase *.WM[AV] * mplayer: Associate *.weba (#112) * xine etc: Associate *.webm and *.weba (#112) - Modify patches * FOO-dir-completion-boo905348.patch * PS1-completion-boo903362.patch * backtick-completion-boo940835.patch * backticks-bsc963140.patch * bash-completion-2.4.patch * bash-completion.changes * bash-completion.spec * ls-completion-boo889319.patch * respect-variables-boo940837.patch * rm-completion-smart-boo958462.patch * sh-script-completion-boo977336.patch
==== bluez ==== Subpackages: bluez-cups bluez-devel libbluetooth3
- enable sixaxis plugin - Add %post/%postun to bluez-auto-enable-devices so the settings change takes effect (boo#1039476)
==== ceph ==== Version update (12.1.0+git.1498654198.20d6a47cc9 -> 12.1.0+git.1499090920.2c11b88d14) Subpackages: librados2 librbd1
- Update to version 12.1.0+git.1499090920.2c11b88d14: + With this update, Ceph no longer autocreates a pool called "rbd" with id 0 Deployment tools must take this into account! + systemd: Add explicit Before=ceph.target (bsc#1042973)
==== cmpi-provider-register ====
- Adapt sfcb_init_script to SLE12SP1 (bnc#1041885)
==== corosync ====
- some errors in spec file(bsc#1047862) Modified: corosync.spec - improvement for corosync-keygen(bsc#1047861) Added: 0007-improve-corosync-keygen.patch - 1047860corosync report wrong version number(bsc#1047860) Modified: bnc#867767-add-version.patch
==== cyrus-imapd ==== Subpackages: cyradm perl-Cyrus-IMAP perl-Cyrus-SIEVE-managesieve
- Remove filler wording from description. - Improve find commands.
==== dolphin ==== Subpackages: dolphin-part libdolphinvcs5
- Replace %lang_package with evaluated macro to be able to add proper Provides/Obsoletes to avoid file conflicts during installation - Rename -lang package to dolphin-part-lang and recommend it by the dolphin-part package, the translations are used by the kpart too * Avoid boo#1027925 in the context of boo#1047665
==== expat ==== Version update (2.2.0 -> 2.2.1) Subpackages: libexpat-devel libexpat1 libexpat1-32bit
- Version update to 2.2.1 Sat June 17 2017 - Security fixes: CVE-2017-9233 / bsc#1047236 -- External entity infinite loop DoS Details: https://libexpat.github.io/doc/cve-2017-9233/ Commit c4bf96bb51dd2a1b0e185374362ee136fe2c9d7f - [MOX-002] CVE-2016-9063 / bsc#1047240 -- Detect integer overflow; (Fixed version of existing downstream patches!) - (SF.net) #539 Fix regression from fix to CVE-2016-0718 cutting off longer tag names; [#25] More integer overflow detection (function poolGrow); - [MOX-002] Detect overflow from len=INT_MAX call to XML_Parse; - [MOX-005] #30 Use high quality entropy for hash initialization: * arc4random_buf on BSD, systems with libbsd (when configured with --with-libbsd), CloudABI * RtlGenRandom on Windows XP / Server 2003 and later * getrandom on Linux 3.17+ In a way, that's still part of CVE-2016-5300. https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/pull/30/commits - [MOX-005] For the low quality entropy extraction fallback code, the parser instance address can no longer leak, - [MOX-003] Prevent use of uninitialised variable; commit - [MOX-004] a4dc944f37b664a3ca7199c624a98ee37babdb4b Add missing parameter validation to public API functions and dedicated error code XML_ERROR_INVALID_ARGUMENT: - [MOX-006] * NULL checks; commits * Negative length (XML_Parse); commit - [MOX-002] 70db8d2538a10f4c022655d6895e4c3e78692e7f - [MOX-001] #35 Change hash algorithm to William Ahern's version of SipHash to go further with fixing CVE-2012-0876. https://github.com/libexpat/libexpat/pull/39/commits - Bug fixes: [#32] Fix sharing of hash salt across parsers; relevant where XML_ExternalEntityParserCreate is called prior to XML_Parse, in particular (e.g. FBReader) [#28] xmlwf: Auto-disable use of memory-mapping (and parsing as a single chunk) for files larger than ~1 GB (2^30 bytes) rather than failing with error "out of memory" [#3] Fix double free after malloc failure in DTD code; commit 7ae9c3d3af433cd4defe95234eae7dc8ed15637f [#17] Fix memory leak on parser error for unbound XML attribute prefix with new namespaces defined in the same tag; found by Google's OSS-Fuzz; commits xmlwf on Windows: Add missing calls to CloseHandle - New features: [#30] Introduced environment switch EXPAT_ENTROPY_DEBUG=1 for runtime debugging of entropy extraction Bump version info from 7:2:6 to 7:3:6
==== flex ==== Version update (2.6.1 -> 2.6.4)
- Explicitly require m4 and library devel package - Do not ship static library - flex 2.6.4: * Some minor performance enhancements * honor user defined yy_* macros again - includes changes from 2.6.3: * several bug fixes resolved problems introduced in recent flex versions regarding processing of comments, literals and various quoting scenarios. * fix buffer overflow through long path (bsc#1026047) - includes changes from 2.6.2: * a segfalt involving yyrestart(NULL) has been fixed * flex should now handle quoting when mixed with m4 processing correctly * flex handles `[[' and `]]' correctly * flex no longer generates non-ANSI code * more compilation warnings were squashed in generated scanners * prevented a buffer overflow that could occur when input buffers were the exact wrong size - drop flex-2.6.1-fPIC.patch - build the shared library and split libfl
==== fontconfig ==== Subpackages: fontconfig-32bit fontconfig-devel
- Remove --with-pic which is only useful for static libs.
==== gconf2-branding-openSUSE ==== Version update (42.1 -> 42.3)
- do not build novell-sound-theme in the gconf2-branding-SLED build to prevent duplicated binaries in openSUSE Leap. The novell-sound-theme is taken from gconf2-branding-SLES sources on both the SLED product and the SLES WE module. bsc#1046099 - bump versions
==== glabels ==== Subpackages: glabels-lang
- Drop conditional barcode BuildRequires, barcode-devel have made a comeback.
==== grub2 ==== Subpackages: grub2-i386-pc grub2-snapper-plugin grub2-systemd-sleep-plugin grub2-x86_64-efi grub2-x86_64-xen
- add grub2-fix-build-with-flex-2.6.4.patch - fix build with flex 2.6.4+ that removed explicit (void) cast from fprintf call in yy_fatal_error.
==== hwdata ==== Version update (0.301 -> 0.302)
- Update to version 0.302
==== iio-sensor-proxy ==== Version update (2.1 -> 2.2)
- Update to version 2.2: + Fixes iio-sensor-proxy not receiving udev events because of the excessive lockdown added in version 2.1. + Fixes a possible crash on startup due to a race condition.
==== kdeconnect-kde ====
- Add patch to fix unauthenticated HTML injection (kde#382243): * 0001-Treat-device-names-as-plaintext-not-rich-text.patch
==== kio-extras5 ====
- Fix obsoletes - Fix grammar errors in description.
==== kmod ==== Version update (23 -> 24) Subpackages: kmod-compat libkmod2
- Update to new upstream release 24 * libkmod: fix use of strcpy * depmod: fix string overflow * depmod: ignore related modules in depmod_report_cycles * libkmod: Fix handling of quotes in kernel command line * libkmod-config: replace 0/1 with bool * depmod: handle nested loops - Drop 0001-use-correct-sort-method-in-test-array.patch, 0002-depmod-ignore-related-modules-in-depmod_report_cycle.patch, 0009-libkmod-Implement-filtering-of-unsupported-modules-o.patch (applied upstream) - Remove support for openSUSE < 13.2 (non-dracut mkinitrd) - Separate bash completion functions into extra package - Move some of the symlinks from kmod-compat to kmod, as kmod still does not have native support for all functions.
==== konqueror ==== Subpackages: konqueror-devel konqueror-lang
- Recommend dolphin-part to make file management work out of the box (boo#1047665)
==== konsole ==== Subpackages: konsole-part
- Rename -lang package to konsole-part-lang and recommend it by the konsole-part package, the translations are used by the kpart too (boo#1027925)
==== kwin5 ==== Version update (5.10.3 -> 188.8.131.52) Subpackages: kwin5-devel
- Readd patch to revert upstream commit, the upstream "fix" is not enough: * 0001-Revert-Make-WindowSwitching-Alt-Tab-the-default-left.patch - Update to 184.108.40.206 * Fix freeze in KWin::checkGLError on startup which affects machines with an NVidia card (kde#381870)
==== latex2html ==== Version update (2016 -> 2017.2)
- Fix descriptions. - Version update to latest release 2017.2: * Various small fixes - Sort out with spec-cleaner - Remove post/postun phases expecting suseconfig to be around
==== libdiscid ==== Version update (0.6.1 -> 0.6.2)
- Update to 0.6.2: * ISRC and MCN support on BSD * LIB-60: fix make check for default device on generic/unknown platform * make Doxygen output reproducible (no timestamps) * remove newline for Linux device "1" from proc - Refresh patch libdiscid-no-crypto.patch
==== libfabric ====
- Enable build on all archs - Enable mlx build - Add x86 build without libpsm2
==== libkexiv2 ==== Subpackages: libKF5KExiv2-15_0_0 libkexiv2-devel
- Readd patch fix-reduce-required-exiv2-to-0.23.diff which is still needed in SLE-12-SP3
==== libmcrypt ====
- Lie to autoconf and say we do not support readdir_r, many applications incorrectly calculate the size of struct dirent **result , this is one of those. Just use readdir instead, which is thread-safe on glibc.
==== libpsm2 ==== Subpackages: libpsm2-2 libpsm2-compat
- Add libpsm2-compat-dependency-to-libpsm2.patch so libpsm_infinipath.so provided by libpsm2-compat is linked to libpsm2 which provides its missing symbols - Remove obsolete psm2 library directory - BuildRequire pkgconfig(udev) instead of udev: allow OBS to choose udev-mini over udev, which in turn allows to break build cycles. - Install psm2-compat library in the standard path - Have libpsm2-compat conflict with libpsm_infinipath1
==== libquicktime ====
- adjust libquicktime-1.2.4-integer_overflow.patch to prevent endless loop when there are less than 256 bytes to read [bsc#1022805] CVE-2016-2399
==== libvirt ==== Version update (3.4.0 -> 3.5.0) Subpackages: libvirt-client libvirt-daemon libvirt-daemon-config-network libvirt-daemon-config-nwfilter libvirt-daemon-driver-interface libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc libvirt-daemon-driver-network libvirt-daemon-driver-nodedev libvirt-daemon-driver-nwfilter libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu libvirt-daemon-driver-secret libvirt-daemon-driver-storage libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-core libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-disk libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-iscsi libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-logical libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-mpath libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-rbd libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-scsi libvirt-daemon-driver-uml libvirt-daemon-driver-vbox libvirt-daemon-lxc libvirt-daemon-qemu libvirt-daemon-xen libvirt-libs
- Update to libvirt 3.5.0 - Many incremental improvements and bug fixes, see http://libvirt.org/news.html - Dropped patches: 5004f121-virFdStreamThread-dont-exceed-length.patch, 1a4b21f1-set-EOF-on-end-of-stream.patch - Remove --with-pic which is only for static libs - Use %_smp_mflags instead of just %jobs
==== llvm3_8 ==== Subpackages: clang3_8-checker libLLVM3_8 libclang3_8
- Include provides and conflics in baselibs.conf for llvm3_8-devel, clang3_8-devel, llvm3_8-LTO-devel, and llvm3_8-gold. - Cleanup _constraints
==== logrotate ==== Version update (3.11.0 -> 3.12.3)
- Version update to 3.12.3: * Fixed accident removal of rotated files with dateext. (#118) * Line comments inside globs in config files are now skipped. (#109) * logrotate now recovers from a corrupted state file. (#45) * createolddir now creates old directory as unprivileged user. (#114) * weekly rotations are now predictable and configurable. (#93) * Errors in config files are no longer treated as fatal errors. (#81) * configure --with-default-mail-command specifies default mail command. (#100) * Fixed heap buffer overflow when parsing crafted config file. (#33) * build fixes related to -Werror (#119) and -Werror=format= (#108) * configure --enable-werror now controls use of the -Werror flag (#123) * copy and copytruncate directives now work together again * unlink() is no longer preceded by open() unless shred is enabled (#124) * compress and uncompress now take commands from $PATH, too (#122) - By default disable werror while building - Remove aaa_base compat setting that is from 2003, we do not support such migration anymore
==== marble ==== Subpackages: libastro1 libmarblewidget-qt5-27 marble-devel
- Drop Fix-utm-enum-value.patch - Add Add-fallback-InputHandler.patch from upstream instead to fix the crash (boo#1044747, kde#381872) - Add Fix-utm-enum-value.patch and reverse-apply it, this upstream commit causes a crash when adding bookmarks if switched to UTM view angles because the necessary handler functions for the dialog are not implemented yet (boo#1044747, kde#381872) - Add Fix-plain-map-and-political-map-showing-no-content.patch to fix the plain map and the political map being not displayed at all (kde#379297)
==== mercurial ==== Version update (4.2 -> 4.2.2) Subpackages: mercurial-lang
- Mercurial 4.2.2 This is a regularly-scheduled bugfix release. * largefiles: avoid a crash when archiving a subrepo with largefiles disabled * rebase: also test abort from pretxnclose error * rebase: backed out changes 2519994d25ca and cf8ad0e6c0e4 (issue5610) * rebase: reinforce testing around precommit hook interrupting a rebase - Mercurial 4.2.1 This is a regularly-scheduled bugfix release. * `hg graft` now works when grafting across merges that were problematic before (b4e1e30528c7). * A race condition in `hg status` was partially fixed (issue5584). * The message about deprecated SHA-1 hashes in the [hostfingerprints] config section now references the correct syntax for replacing them with SHA-256 hashes (issue5559).
==== obs-service-set_version ====
- try to avoid python-packaging to support non-SUSE distros
==== okteta ==== Subpackages: okteta-devel okteta-lang
- Improve description text (boo#1047988)
==== opencv ==== Subpackages: libopencv3_2 opencv-devel
- Add conditional for the qt5/qt4 integration * This is used only for gui tools, library is not affected - Add provides/obsoletes for the qt5 packages to allow migration - Drop patch opencv-qt5-sobump.diff * Used only by the obsoleted qt5 variant - Cleanup a bit with spec-cleaner - Use %cmake macros - Remove the conditions that are not really needed - Add tests conditional disabled by default * Many tests fail and there are missing testdata - Switch to pkgconfig style dependencies
==== openmpi ==== Subpackages: openmpi-config openmpi-devel openmpi-libs
- Add libfabric support on x86 - Move openmpi-totlview.tcl to openmpi-config package for compat with openmpi2 - Build with openucx support on 64b platforms
==== openssl-1_0_0 ==== Subpackages: libopenssl-1_0_0-devel libopenssl1_0_0 libopenssl1_0_0-32bit
- The description is supposed to describe the package, not the development process or history. - Ship the -cavs subpackage with the FIPS testing helper binaries
==== patterns-devel-C-C++ ====
- Remove ddd as it didn't have release in last 10 years and thus we should not really promote it
==== plasma5-workspace ==== Subpackages: drkonqi5 plasma5-workspace-devel plasma5-workspace-libs
- Add logoutdialog-honor-Offer-shutdown-options.patch to make the logout dialog respect the "Offer shutdown options" setting and hide "Reboot" and "Shutdown" if disabled (boo#1008844)
==== procps ==== Subpackages: libprocps6
- Add patch procps-ng-3.3.12-sysctl-iobuf.patch to increase I/O buffer for reading and writing values below /proc/sys (bsc#1039941) - Add patch procps-ng-3.3.12-stable_secret.patch to avoid messages on unset /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/*/stable_secret due EIO
==== psmisc ====
- Remove patches * psmisc-22.21-lessnfs.patch * psmisc-22.21-mntpt.patch * psmisc-23.0-net.patch - Add patch 0001-Use-mountinfo-to-be-able-to-use-the-mount-identity.patch from https://gitlab.com/bitstreamout/psmisc/tree/mountinfo which is a heavily rework fuser used on NFS * Use mountinfo to be able to use the mount identity which allows to distinguish different mounts with the same device number as it happens with NFS shares. * Smaller cleanup as support of chroot environments and older systems. * Add support for name_to_handle_at() system call to get the real mount ID for each file - Use test suite of psmisc in %check rpm section
==== python-certifi ==== Subpackages: python2-certifi python3-certifi
- Fix wrong-script-interpreter rpmlint error. - Fix script-without-shebang rpmlint warning.
==== python-pywbem ====
- Remove redundant cleaning actions.
==== python-rpm-macros ==== Version update (2017.06.21.6641889 -> 2017.06.29.107ac7a)
- version bump to 2017.06.29.107ac7a - fix skip_python2 in environment where python2 is not actually present
==== qhull ==== Version update (2012.1.2 -> 2015.2) Subpackages: qhull-devel
- updated to 2015.2 (7.2.0): * A large number of changes, please see: https://github.com/qhull/qhull/blob/5a79a0009454c86e9848646b3c296009125231bf... - Update to more recent macros - General spec-file cleanups
==== rdma-core ==== Subpackages: libibcm1 libibumad3 libibverbs libibverbs1 libmlx5-1 librdmacm1 rdma-core-devel rsocket
- BuildRequire pkgconfig(libudev) instead of libudev-devel: this allows OBS to chose libudev-devel-mini and produce a better rebuild-chain (and break cycles).
==== screen ==== Version update (4.5.1 -> 4.6.1)
- adding %set_permissions and %verify_permissions macros for /run/uscreens/ - adding %tmpfiles_create macro for /usr/lib/tmpfiles.d/screen.conf - spec file: adding PreReq for permissions - GNU Screen 4.6.1: bugfix release * problems with starting session in some cases * parallel make install * segfault when querying info on nonUTF locale - GNU Screen 4.6.0: * Update Unicode wide tables to 9.0 * Support more serial speeds * Improved namespaces support * Migrate from fifos to sockets * Start viewing scrollback at first line of output - drop upstreamed 0001-Follow-up-to-bc5ea98-fix-texinfo-syntax-errors.patch
==== sddm ==== Subpackages: sddm-branding-openSUSE
- Replace patch with version merged upstream, to avoid potentially killing the X server: * 0001-Also-theme-the-default-cursor-for-the-root-window.patch - Add patch to keep old entries in XAUTHORITY file (boo#1043221): * 0001-Do-not-truncate-XAUTHORITY-file-on-login.patch
==== shared-mime-info ====
- Replace %mime_database_post/postun with respective file triggers in shared-mime-info: any file put into /usr/share/mime will trigger the execution of the script. In order to not break the macros short-term they are being redefined to %nil. - Drop redundant %clean section.
==== subversion ==== Version update (1.9.5 -> 1.9.6) Subpackages: libsvn_auth_gnome_keyring-1-0 libsvn_auth_kwallet-1-0 subversion-bash-completion subversion-devel subversion-perl subversion-python subversion-server subversion-tools
- Apache Subversion 1.9.6 (bsc#1026936): This change makes Subversion resilient to collision attacks, including SHA-1 collision attacks such as http://shattered.io/. https://subversion.apache.org/faq#shattered-sha1 * fsfs: never attempt to share directory representations * fsfs: make consistency independent of hash algorithms * cp/mv: improve error message when target is an unversioned dir * merge: reduce memory usage with large amounts of mergeinfo * 'svnadmin freeze': document the purpose more clearly * dump: fix segfault when a revision has no revprops * fsfs: improve error message upon failure to open rep-cache * work around an APR bug related to file truncation * javahl: follow redirects when opening a connection
==== unzip ==== Subpackages: unzip-doc
- Updated Fix-CVE-2014-8139-unzip.patch: the original patch was causing errors testing valid jar files: $ unzip -t foo.jar Archive: foo.jar testing: META-INF/ bad extra-field entry: EF block length (0 bytes) invalid (< 4) testing: META-INF/MANIFEST.MF OK testing: foo OK (see https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=CVE-2014-8139 where the updated patch was taken from)
==== v4l-utils ==== Version update (1.12.3 -> 1.12.5) Subpackages: libv4l libv4l-devel libv4l1-0 libv4l1-0-32bit libv4l2-0 libv4l2-0-32bit libv4l2rds0 libv4lconvert0 libv4lconvert0-32bit
- Update to version 1.12.5: * dvb-scan: fix the logic for multi-section handling From version 1.12.4: * libdvbv5: T2 delivery descriptor: fix wrong size of bandwidth field * desc_t2_delivery: consider valid to have a short T2 descriptor * desc_t2_delivery: properly handle cell and subcell tables * desc_t2_delivery: improve print dumps of T2 delivery * desc_t2_delivery: resize frequency array for subcel freqs * libdvbv5: add support for more PMT descriptors * libdvbv5: fix T2 delivery descriptor parsing in dvb_desc_t2_delivery_init()
==== virtualbox ==== Subpackages: virtualbox-guest-kmp-default virtualbox-guest-tools virtualbox-guest-x11
- Fix several problems with the startup scripts. The SysV form is no longer used for most packages as proper systemd service files have been created. These fixes address bsc#1037291, #1043532, and #1045871. - Increase reserved disk space from 4 to 5 GB. This change was suddested as a fix for the 32-bit failures.
==== yast2 ==== Version update (3.2.40 -> 3.3.0)
- Fix omitting button in CWM::Dialog and make API consistent with CWM.show (boo#1039901) - 3.3.0
==== yast2-ftp-server ==== Version update (3.2.1 -> 3.3.0)
- Added missing StartDaemon flag to internal data structure in order to read it from the AY configuration file. (bnc#1047232) - 3.3.0
==== yast2-network ==== Version update (3.2.28 -> 3.3.1)
- Display a warning in AutoYaST installation when importing the DNS configuration with disabled seconds stage (the second stage is currently required for writing the config) (bsc#1046198) - 3.3.1 - bnc#1046735 - do not update sysconfig when no IP is given in case of static NIC configuration. - bsc#1044982 - handle bad pci class/subclass ids used by Mellanox ConnectX-3 - email@example.com - 3.3.0 - bnc#1046677 - disable widgets which cannot be configured by the selected network service - 3.2.29
==== yast2-ruby-bindings ==== Version update (3.2.13 -> 3.2.14)
- Set proper title also for YaST2 System Log (bsc#1046153) - 3.2.14