Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
lame (3.99.5 -> 3.100)
libraw (0.18.5 -> 0.18.6)
tbb (2018_U2 -> 2018_20171205)
=== Details ===
==== lame ====
Version update (3.99.5 -> 3.100)
- Update to version 3.100
* Improved detection of MPEG audio data in RIFF WAVE files.
sf#3545112 Invalid sampling detection
* New switch --gain <decibel>, range -20.0 to +12.0, a more
convenient way to apply Gain adjustment in decibels,
than the use of --scale <factor>.
* Fix for sf#3558466 Bug in path handling
* Fix for sf#3567844 problem with Tag genre
* Fix for sf#3565659 no progress indication with pipe input
* Fix for sf#3544957 scale (empty) silent encode without warning
* Fix for sf#3580176 environment variable LAMEOPT doesn't
* Fix for sf#3608583 input file name displayed with wrong
character encoding (on windows console with CP_UTF8)
* Fix dereference NULL and Buffer not NULL terminated issues.
* Fix dereference of a null pointer possible in loop.
* Make sure functions with SSE instructions maintain their own
properly aligned stack. Thanks to Fabian Greffrath
* Multiple Stack and Heap Corruptions from Malicious File.
* Fix a division by zero vulnerability.
* Fix CVE-2017-9410 fill_buffer_resample function in
libmp3lame/util.c heap-based buffer over-read and ap
* Fix CVE-2017-9411 fill_buffer_resample function in
libmp3lame/util.c invalid memory read and application crash
* Fix CVE-2017-9412 unpack_read_samples function in
frontend/get_audio.c invalid memory read and application crash
* Fix clip detect scale suggestion unaware of scale input value
* HIP decoder bug fixed: decoding mixed blocks of lower sample
frequency Layer3 data resulted in internal buffer overflow.
* Add lame_encode_buffer_interleaved_int()
- Drop upstream patches:
==== libraw ====
Version update (0.18.5 -> 0.18.6)
Subpackages: libraw-devel libraw16
- updated to 0.18.6:
* Fixed fuji_width handling if file is neither fuji nor DNG
* Fixed xtrans interpolate for broken xtrans pattern
* Fixed panasonic decoder
==== tbb ====
Version update (2018_U2 -> 2018_20171205)
- Add disable-irml.patch to disable linking to libirml
- Actually update to tarball to 2018_U2 release
==== wicked ====
Subpackages: libwicked-0-6 wicked-service
- wickedd: clear master references on slaves when a master gets
deleted and the deletion event arrives before unenslave event
to avoid a bridge reenslave failure on restart (bsc#1061051).
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org