Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: NetworkManager drbd freerdp (2.0.0~rc3 -> 2.0.0~rc4) gnome-software ipset libyui-ncurses (2.50.2 -> 2.50.3) rubygem-uglifier (4.1.19 -> 4.1.20) sudo (1.8.25p1 -> 1.8.26) wayland xapian-core (1.4.7 -> 1.4.9) yast2-country (4.1.4 -> 4.1.5) yast2-journal (4.1.2 -> 4.1.3) yast2-ntp-client (4.1.5 -> 4.1.6)
=== Details ===
==== NetworkManager ==== Subpackages: NetworkManager-lang libnm0 typelib-1_0-NM-1_0
- Modify nfs script: Only mount/unmount when the file type is nfs (bsc#1074074).
==== drbd ==== Subpackages: drbd-kmp-default
- bsc#1116820, kernel compatible issue of sle15sp1 - Add patch compat_have_mempool_init.patch
==== freerdp ==== Version update (2.0.0~rc3 -> 2.0.0~rc4) Subpackages: libfreerdp2 libwinpr2
- upgrade to version 2.0.0-rc4 * Fixes for CVE-2018-8789, CVE-2018-8785, CVE-2018-8786, CVE-2018-8787, CVE-2018-8788, CVE-2018-8784, boo#1116708 * Security and stability improvements, including boo#1103557 and boo#1112028 * Refactored ntlm_av_pairs API * gateway: multiple fixes and improvements * client/X11: support for rail (remote app) icons was added * the licensing code was re-worked: Per-device licenses are now saved on the client and used on re-connect: WARNING: this is a change in FreeRDP behavior regarding licensing WARNING: this is a change in FreeRDP behavior regarding licensing. If the old behavior is required, or no licenses should be saved use the new command line option +old-license (gh#/FreeRDP/FreeRDP#4979) * improve order handling - only orders that were enabled during capability exchange are accepted. WARNING and NOTE: some servers do improperly send orders that weren't negotiated, for such cases the new command line option /relax-order-checks was added to disable the strict order checking. If connecting to xrdp the options /relax-order-checks *and* +glyph-cache are required. (gh#/FreeRDP/FreeRDP#4926) * /smartcard has now support for substring filters (gh#/FreeRDP/FreeRDP#4840) for details see https://github.com/FreeRDP/FreeRDP/wiki/smartcard-logon * add new command line option /smartcard-logon to allow smartcard login (currently only with RDP security) * add support to set tls security level (for openssl >= 1.1.0) - default level is set to 1 - the new command line option /tls-seclevel:[LEVEL] allows to set a different level if required * new command line option: /window-position to allow positioning the window on startup * client/X11: set window title before mapping * rdpsnd/audin (mostly server side) add support for audio re-sampling using soxr or ffmpeg
==== gnome-software ==== Subpackages: gnome-software-lang
- Add gnome-software-fix-installing-flatpakref.patch: flatpak: Fix installing flatpakrefs if the remote is already configured (glgo#GNOME/gnome-software#517).
==== ipset ==== Subpackages: libipset13
- Add ipset-file.diff [boo#1116432].
==== libyui-ncurses ==== Version update (2.50.2 -> 2.50.3)
- Split off libyui-terminal into libyui-ncurses-tools (bsc#1113291) - 2.50.3
==== rubygem-uglifier ==== Version update (4.1.19 -> 4.1.20)
- updated to version 4.1.20 * update UglifyJS to 3.4.8
==== sudo ==== Version update (1.8.25p1 -> 1.8.26)
- Update to 1.8.26 * Fixed a bug in cvtsudoers when converting to JSON format when alias exansion is enabled * Sudo no longer sets the USERNAME environment variable when running commands * Sudo now treats the LOGNAME and USER environment variables (as well as the LOGIN variable on AIX) as a single unit * Added support for OpenLDAP TLS_REQCERT setting in ldap.conf * Sudo now logs when the command was suspended and resumed in the I/O logs * Sudo now prints a warning message when there is an error or end of file while reading the password instead of exiting * Fixed a bug introduced in sudo 1.8.25 that prevented sudo from properly setting the user's groups on AIX. * The sudoers LDAP back-end now supports negated sudoRunAsUser and sudoRunAsGroup entries * Sudo now rpovides a proper error message when the "fqdn" sudoers option is set and it is unable to resolve the local host name. * Sudo now includes sudoers LDAP schema for the on-line config supported by OpenLDAP
==== wayland ==== Subpackages: libwayland-client0 libwayland-cursor0 libwayland-egl1 libwayland-server0
- add Provides/Obsoletes for libwayland-egl-devel for the devel files, which were previously built by Mesa, also on sle15-sp1/Leap 15.1 due to wayland update on these products (boo#1116042)
==== xapian-core ==== Version update (1.4.7 -> 1.4.9)
- Update to 1.4.9: * API: + Document::add_posting(): Fix bugs with the change in 1.4.8 to more efficiently handle insertion of a batch of extra positions in ascending order. These could lead to missing positions and corrupted encoded positional data. * remote backend: + Avoid hang if remote connection shutdown fails by not waiting for the connection to close in this situation. Seems to fix occasional hangs seen on macOS. Patch from Germ�n M. Bravo. - Update to 1.4.8: * API: + QueryParser,TermGenerator: Add new stemming mode STEM_SOME_FULL_POS. This stores positional information for both stemmed and unstemmed terms, allowing NEAR and ADJ to work with stemmed terms. The extra positional information is likely to take up a significant amount of extra disk space so the default STEM_SOME is likely to be a better choice for most users. + Database::check(): Fetch and decompress the document data to catch problems with the splitting of large data into multiple entries, corruption of the compressed data, etc. Also check that empty document data isn't explicitly stored for glass. + Fix an incorrect type being used for term positions in the TermGenerator API. These were Xapian::termcount but should be Xapian::termpos. Both are typedefs for the same 32-bit unsigned integer type by default (almost always "unsigned int") so this change is entirely compatible, except that if you were configuring 1.4.7 or earlier with --enable-64bit-termcount you need to also use the new --enable-64bit-termpos configure option with 1.4.8 and up or rebuild your applications. This change was necessary to make - -enable-64bit-termpos actually useful. + Add Document::remove_postings() method which removes all postings in a specified term position range much more efficiently than by calling remove_posting() repeatedly. It returns the number of postings removed. + Fix bugs with handling term positions >= 0x80000000. Reported by Gaurav Arora. + Document::add_posting(): More efficiently handle insertion of a batch of extra positions in ascending order. + Query: Simplify OP_SYNONYM with single OP_WILDCARD subquery by converting to OP_WILDCARD with combiner OP_SYNONYM, which means such cases can take advantage of the new matcher optimisation in this release to avoid needing document length for OP_WILDCARD with combiner OP_SYNONYM. * testsuite: + Catch and report std::exception from the test harness itself. + apitest: Drop special case for not storing doc length in testcase postlist5 - all backends have stored document lengths for a long time. + test_harness: Create directories in a race-free way. * matcher: + Avoid needing document length for an OP_WILDCARD with combiner OP_SYNONYM. We know that we can't get any duplicate terms in the expansion of a wildcard so the sum of the wdf from them can't possibly exceed the document length. + OP_SYNONYM: No longer tries to initialise weights for its subquery, which should reduce the time taken to set up a large wildcard query. + OP_SYNONYM: Fix frequency estimates when OP_SYNONYM is used with a subquery containing OP_XOR or OP_MAX - in such cases the frequency estimates for the first subquery of the OP_XOR/OP_MAX were used for all its subqueries. Also the estimated collection frequency is now rounded to the nearest integer rather than always being rounded down. * glass backend: + Revert change made in 1.4.6: Enable glass's "open_nearby_postlist" optimisation (which especially helps large wildcard queries) for writable databases without any uncommitted changes as well. The amended check isn't conservative enough as there may be postlist changes in the inverter while the table is unmodified. This breaks testcase T150-tagging.sh in notmuch's testsuite, reported by David Bremner. + When indexing a document without any terms we now avoid some unnecessary work when storing its termlist. * build system: + New --enable-64bit-termpos configure option which makes Xapian::termpos a 64-bit type and enables support for storing 64-bit termpos values in the glass backend in an upwardly compatible way. Few people will actually want to index documents more than 4 billion words long, but the extra numbering space can be helpful if you want to use term positions in "interesting" ways. + Hook up configure --disable-sse/--enable-sse=sse options for MSVC. + Fix configure probes for builtin functions for clang. We need to specify the argument types for each builtin since otherwise AC_CHECK_DECLS tries to compile code which just tries to take a pointer to the builtin function causing clang to give an error saying that's not allowed. If the argument types are specified then AC_CHECK_DECLS tries to compile a call to the builtin function instead. * documentation: + Fix documentation comment typo. * tools: + xapian-delve: Test for all docs empty using get_total_length() which is slightly simpler internally than get_avlength(), and avoids an exact floating point equality check. * examples: + quest: Support --weight=coord. + xapian-pos: New tool to show term position info to help debugging when using positional information in more complex ways. * portability: + Fix undefined behaviour from C++ ODR violation due to using the same name two different non-static inline functions. It seems that with current GCC versions the desired function always ends up being used, but with current clang the other function is sometimes used, resulting in database corruption when using value slots in docid 16384 or higher with the default glass backend. Patch from Germ�n M. Bravo. + Suppress alignment cast warning on sparc Linux. The pointer being cast is to a record returned by getdirentries(), so it should be suitable aligned. + Drop special handling for Compaq C++. We never actually achieved a working build using it, and I can find no evidence that this compiler still exists, let alone that it was updated for C++11 which we now require. + Create new database directories in race-free way. + Avoid throwing and handling an exception in replace_document() when adding a document with a specified docid which is <= last_docid but currently unused. + Use our portable code for handling UUIDs on all platforms, and only use platform-specific code for generating a new UUID. This fixes a bug with converting UUIDs to and from string representation on FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD on little-endian platforms which resulted in reversed byte order in the first three components, so the same database would report a different UUID on these platforms compared to other platforms. With this fix, the UUIDs of existing databases will appear to change on these platforms (except in rare "palindronic" cases). Reported by Germ�n M. Bravo. + Fix to build with a C++17 compiler. Previously we used a "byte" type internally which clashed with "std::byte" in source files which use "using namespace std;". Fixes #768, reported by Laurent Stacul. + Adjust apitest testcase stubdb2 to allow for NetBSD oddity: NetBSD's getaddrinfo() in IPv4 mode seems to resolve ::1 to an IPv4 address on the local network. + Avoid timer_create() on OpenBSD and NetBSD. On OpenBSD it always fails with ENOSYS (and there's no prototype in the libc headers), while on NetBSD it seems to work, but the timer never seems to fire, so it's useless to us (see [#770]). + Use SOCK_NONBLOCK if available to avoid a call to fcntl(). It's supported by at least Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD and OpenBSD. + Use O_NOINHERIT for O_CLOEXEC on Windows. This flag has essentially the same effect, and it's common in other codebases to do this. + On AIX O_CLOEXEC may be a 64-bit constant which won't fit in an int. To workaround this stupidity we now call the non-standard open64x() instead of open() when the flags don't fit in an int. + Add functions to add/multiply with overflow check. These are implemented with compiler builtins or equivalent where possible, so the overflow check will typically just require a check of the processor's overflow or carry flag.
==== yast2-country ==== Version update (4.1.4 -> 4.1.5) Subpackages: yast2-country-data
- Aligned "Synchronize Now" button and "NTP Server Address" box not breaking previous fix and not hiding the manual checkbox in TextMode (bnc#893065, bsc#1039985). - 4.1.5
==== yast2-journal ==== Version update (4.1.2 -> 4.1.3)
- Adjust for libyui-ncurses-tools split (bsc#1113291) - 4.1.3
==== yast2-ntp-client ==== Version update (4.1.5 -> 4.1.6)
- Aligned "Synchronize Now" button and "NTP Server Address" box not breaking previous fix and not hiding the manual checkbox in TextMode (bnc#893065, bsc#1039985). - 4.1.6