Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject. It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread while discussing a specific problem.
Packages changed: libqt5-qtbase netcdf permissions (20170928 -> 20171025) python-qt5 sddm
=== Details ===
==== libqt5-qtbase ==== Subpackages: libQt5Concurrent-devel libQt5Concurrent5 libQt5Core-devel libQt5Core-private-headers-devel libQt5Core5 libQt5DBus-devel libQt5DBus5 libQt5Gui-devel libQt5Gui-private-headers-devel libQt5Gui5 libQt5Network-devel libQt5Network5 libQt5OpenGL-devel libQt5OpenGL5 libQt5PlatformHeaders-devel libQt5PrintSupport-devel libQt5PrintSupport5 libQt5Sql-devel libQt5Sql5 libQt5Sql5-mysql libQt5Sql5-postgresql libQt5Sql5-sqlite libQt5Sql5-unixODBC libQt5Test-devel libQt5Test5 libQt5Widgets-devel libQt5Widgets5 libQt5Xml-devel libQt5Xml5 libqt5-qtbase-common-devel libqt5-qtbase-devel libqt5-qtbase-platformtheme-gtk3
- Update 0001-QSslSocket-OpenSSL-1.1-backend.patch from git
==== netcdf ====
- Fix botched dependency for libpnetcdf-<mpi-flavor>.
==== permissions ==== Version update (20170928 -> 20171025)
- Update to version 20171025: * Stricter permissions on cron directories (paranoid) and stricter permissions on sshd_config (secure/paranoid)
==== python-qt5 ==== Subpackages: python-qt5-utils python2-qt5
- add configure_py_Fix_handling_of_disabled_features.patch configure.py is broken if features are disabled, which e.g. happens when building using GLEs Qt5 builds. Taken from upstream developement snapshot.
==== sddm ==== Subpackages: sddm-branding-openSUSE
- Add "Requires: xdm" because sddm.conf references the files '/etc/X11/xdm/Xsession' and '/etc/X11/xdm/Xsetup'