Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
kernel-source (4.7.0 -> 4.7.1)
=== Details ===
==== fvwm2 ====
- boo#877539 - wrong path in system.fvwm2rc:
* Fix wallpaper path for 'init' and 'restart' commands.
* Require default branding wallpaper package.
==== kernel-source ====
Version update (4.7.0 -> 4.7.1)
Subpackages: kernel-default kernel-default-devel kernel-devel kernel-docs kernel-macros
- Linux 4.7.1 (CVE-2016-6516 bsc#991604).
- commit 61bf3f1
- aacraid: Check size values after double-fetch from user
- commit 39024c1
- rpm/constraints.in: set memory minimum for binaries
Binary packages are sometimes built on machines with 1G. For example
one arm build ran in a VM with -smp 1 -m 1024. And it caused OOMs.
So set the minimal memory to 2G for all archs.
- commit b3acaa2
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org