Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: 389-ds (220.127.116.11~git0.3422d6574 -> 18.104.22.168~git0.2333d75d5) acpica brltty (6.0 -> 6.1) btrfsprogs kmouth (19.12.3 -> 20.04.0) ldb (2.1.1 -> 2.1.2) python-Pillow (6.2.1 -> 7.1.2) python-incremental python-rpm-macros (20200117.8e39013 -> 20200207.5feb6c1) remmina salt (3000 -> 3000.2) simple-scan (3.36.1 -> 3.36.2) vlc (22.214.171.124 -> 3.0.10) xfce4-panel (4.14.3 -> 4.14.4) yast2-sound (4.2.3 -> 4.2.4) yast2-storage-ng (4.3.2 -> 4.3.3)
=== Details ===
==== 389-ds ==== Version update (126.96.36.199~git0.3422d6574 -> 188.8.131.52~git0.2333d75d5) Subpackages: lib389 libsvrcore0
- Update to version 184.108.40.206~git0.2333d75d5: * Bump version to 220.127.116.11 * Ticket 51024 - syncrepl_entry callback does not contain attributes added by postoperation plugins * Ticket 50877 - task to run tests of csn generator * Issue 49731 - undo db_home_dir under /dev/shm/dirsrv for now * Issue: 48055 - CI test - automember_plugin(part3) * Ticket 51035 - Heavy StartTLS connection load can randomly fail with err=1 * Issue 51031 UI - transition between two instances needs improvement - Update to version 18.104.22.168~git0.5fc54f434: * Bump version to 1.4.4 * Issue 50933 - 10rfc2307compat.ldif is not ready to set used by default * Ticket 50931 - RFE AD filter rewriter for ObjectCategory * Issue 51016 - Fix memory leaks in changelog5_init and perfctrs_init * Ticket 50980 - RFE extend usability for slapi_compute_add_search_rewriter and slapi_compute_add_evaluator * Ticket 51008 - dbhome in containers * Issue 50875 - Refactor passwordUserAttributes's and passwordBadWords's code * Ticket 51014 - slapi_pal.c possible static buffer overflow * Issue 50545 - remove dbmon "incr" option from arg parser * Issue 50545 - Port dbmon.sh to dsconf * Issue 51005 - AttributeUniqueness plugin's DN parameter should not have a default value * Issue 49731 - Fix additional issues with setting db home directory by default * Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr() * Ticket 50905 - intermittent SSL hang with rhds * Issue 50952 - SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA * Issue 50640 - Database links: get_monitor() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given * Issue 50869 - Setting nsslapd-allowed-sasl-mechanisms truncates the value - Update to version 22.214.171.124~git0.fc95cf3ad: * Bump version to 126.96.36.199 * Issue 50994 - Fix latest UI bugs found by QE * Ticket 50933 - rfc2307compat.ldif * Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr() * Issue 50984 - Memory leaks in disk monitoring * Issue 50984 - Memory leaks in disk monitoring * Issue 49731 - dscreate fails in silent mode because of db_home_dir * Issue 50975 - Revise UI branding with new minimized build * Issue 49437 - Fix memory leak with indirect COS * Issue 49731 - Do not add db_home_dir to template-dse.ldif * Issue 49731 - set and use db_home_directory by default * Ticket 50971 - fix BSD_SOURCE * -n option of dbverify does not work * Issue 50952- SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA * Issue 50976 - Clean up Web UI source directory from unused files * Issue 50955 - Fix memory leaks in chaining plugin(part 2) * Issue 50966 - UI - Database indexes not using typeAhead correctly * Issue 50974 - UI - wrong title in "Delete Suffix" popup * Issue 50972 - Fix cockpit plugin build * Issue 49761 - Fix CI test suite issues * Issue 50971 - Support building on FreeBSD. * Issue 50960 - [RFE] Advance options in RHDS Disk Monitoring Framework * Issue 50800 - wildcards in rootdn-allow-ip attribute are not accepted * Issue 50963 - We should bundle *.min.js files of Console * Issue: 50860 - Port Password Policy test cases from TET to python3 Password grace limit section. * Issue: 50860 - Port Password Policy test cases from TET to python3 series of bugs Port final * Issue 50954 - buildnum.py - fix date formatting issue
==== acpica ====
- Enable -fcommon in CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS in order to fix boo#1160383.
==== brltty ==== Version update (6.0 -> 6.1) Subpackages: brltty-driver-at-spi2 brltty-driver-brlapi brltty-driver-speech-dispatcher brltty-driver-xwindow brltty-lang python3-brlapi xbrlapi
- Update to version 6.1: + See ChangeLog for changes. - Rebased brltty-5.5-systemd-install.patch - api_version is now 0.8.0, and sover is now 0_8 - Add brltty-gcc10.patch: fix build with -fno-common. - Adjust line to remove xsession file. - Remove brltty-alsa.patch
==== btrfsprogs ==== Subpackages: btrfsprogs-udev-rules libbtrfs0
- Fix content of _dracutmodulesdir variable: this definitively does not belong to libexecdir.
==== kmouth ==== Version update (19.12.3 -> 20.04.0) Subpackages: kmouth-lang
- Update to 20.04.0 * New feature release * For more details please see: * https://kde.org/announcements/releases/2020-04-apps-update - No code change since 20.03.90 - Update to 20.03.90 * New feature release * For more details please see: * https://kde.org/announcements/releases/20.04-rc - No code change since 20.03.80 - Update to 20.03.80 * New feature release * For more details please see: * https://kde.org/announcements/releases/20.04-beta - Changes since 19.12.3: * [ca]: Added Catalan phrasebooks * Make it compile against qt5.15 * Don't use nullptr as flag value * Fix link: ui.html -> menus.html * Use the new connect syntax * Use URLs with transport encryption
==== ldb ==== Version update (2.1.1 -> 2.1.2) Subpackages: libldb2 libldb2-32bit python3-ldb
- Release ldb 2.1.2 + CVE-2020-10700: ldb: Always use ldb_next_request() in ASQ module; ;(bso#14331); (bsc#1169850).
==== python-Pillow ==== Version update (6.2.1 -> 7.1.2)
- Update to 7.1.2: * This fixes a regression introduced in 7.1.0 when adding support for APNG files. * When calling seek(n) on a regular PNG where n > 0, it failed to raise an EOFError as it should have done - update to version 7.1.1: * Fix regression seeking and telling PNGs #4512 #4514 [hugovk, radarhere] - changes from version 7.1.0: * Fix multiple OOB reads in FLI decoding #4503 [wiredfool] * Fix buffer overflow in SGI-RLE decoding #4504 [wiredfool, hugovk] * Fix bounds overflow in JPEG 2000 decoding #4505 [wiredfool] * Fix bounds overflow in PCX decoding #4506 [wiredfool] * Fix 2 buffer overflows in TIFF decoding #4507 [wiredfool] * Add APNG support #4243 [pmrowla, radarhere, hugovk] * ImageGrab.grab() for Linux with XCB #4260 [nulano, radarhere] * Added three new channel operations #4230 [dwastberg, radarhere] * Prevent masking of Image reduce method in Jpeg2KImagePlugin #4474 [radarhere, homm] * Added reading of earlier ImageMagick PNG EXIF data #4471 [radarhere] * Fixed endian handling for I;16 getextrema #4457 [radarhere] * Release buffer if function returns prematurely #4381 [radarhere] * Add JPEG comment to info dictionary #4455 [radarhere] * Fix size calculation of Image.thumbnail() #4404 [orlnub123] * Fixed stroke on FreeType < 2.9 #4401 [radarhere] * If present, only use alpha channel for bounding box #4454 [radarhere] * Warn if an unknown feature is passed to features.check() #4438 [jdufresne] * Fix Name field length when saving IM images #4424 [hugovk, radarhere] * Allow saving of zero quality JPEG images #4440 [radarhere] * Allow explicit zero width to hide outline #4334 [radarhere] * Change ContainerIO return type to match file object mode #4297 [jdufresne, radarhere] * Only draw each polygon pixel once #4333 [radarhere] * Add support for shooting situation Exif IFD tags #4398 [alexagv] * Handle multiple and malformed JPEG APP13 markers #4370 [homm] * Depends: Update libwebp to 1.1.0 #4342, libjpeg to 9d #4352 [radarhere] - specfile: * update copyright year * drop python2 support - update to version 7.0.0: * Drop support for EOL Python 2.7 #4109 [hugovk, radarhere, jdufresne] * Fix rounding error on RGB to L conversion #4320 [homm] * Exif writing fixes: Rational boundaries and signed/unsigned types [#3980] [kkopachev, radarhere] * Allow loading of WMF images at a given DPI #4311 [radarhere] * Added reduce operation #4251 [homm] * Raise ValueError for io.StringIO in Image.open #4302 [radarhere, hugovk] * Fix thumbnail geometry when DCT scaling is used #4231 [homm, radarhere] * Use default DPI when exif provides invalid x_resolution #4147 [beipang2, radarhere] * Change default resize resampling filter from NEAREST to BICUBIC [#4255] [homm] * Fixed black lines on upscaled images with the BOX filter #4278 [homm] * Better thumbnail aspect ratio preservation #4256 [homm] * Add La mode packing and unpacking #4248 [homm] * Include tests in coverage reports #4173 [hugovk] * Handle broken Photoshop data #4239 [radarhere] * Raise a specific exception if no data is found for an MPO frame [#4240] [radarhere] * Fix Unicode support for PyPy #4145 [nulano] * Added UnidentifiedImageError #4182 [radarhere, hugovk] * Remove deprecated __version__ from plugins #4197 [hugovk, radarhere] * Fixed freeing unallocated pointer when resizing with height too large #4116 [radarhere] * Copy info in Image.transform #4128 [radarhere] * Corrected DdsImagePlugin setting info gamma #4171 [radarhere] * Depends: Update libtiff to 4.1.0 #4195, Tk Tcl to 8.6.10 #4229, libimagequant to 2.12.6 #4318 [radarhere] * Improve handling of file resources #3577 [jdufresne] * Removed CI testing of Fedora 29 #4165 [hugovk] * Added pypy3 to tox envlist #4137 [jdufresne] * Drop support for EOL PyQt4 and PySide #4108 [hugovk, radarhere] * Removed deprecated setting of TIFF image sizes #4114 [radarhere] * Removed deprecated PILLOW_VERSION #4107 [hugovk] * Changed default frombuffer raw decoder args #1730 [radarhere]
==== python-incremental ====
- Skip two tests that fail due to changes in pytest framework needs to be fixed by upstream
==== python-rpm-macros ==== Version update (20200117.8e39013 -> 20200207.5feb6c1) Subpackages: python-rpm-generators
- Update to version 20200207.5feb6c1: * Do not write .pyc files for tests
==== remmina ==== Subpackages: remmina-lang remmina-plugin-rdp remmina-plugin-secret remmina-plugin-vnc remmina-plugin-xdmcp
- Add '-fPIC' on aarch64 to fix build
==== salt ==== Version update (3000 -> 3000.2) Subpackages: python3-salt salt-master salt-minion
- Update to Salt release version 3000.2 See release notes: https://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/topics/releases/3000.2.html - Fix typo in 'minion_runner' for AESFuncs exposed methods - Added: * fix-typo-in-minion_runner-for-aesfuncs-exposed-metho.patch - Removed: * fix-cve-2020-11651-and-fix-cve-2020-11652.patch - Update to Salt release version 3000.1 See release notes: https://docs.saltstack.com/en/latest/topics/releases/3000.1.html - Fix CVE-2020-11651 and CVE-2020-11652 (bsc#1170595) - Do not require vendored backports-abc (bsc#1170288) - Fix partition.mkpart to work without fstype (bsc#1169800) - Added: * fixed-bug-lvm-has-no-parttion-type.-the-scipt-later-.patch * remove-vendored-backports-abc-from-requirements.patch * fix-cve-2020-11651-and-fix-cve-2020-11652.patch - Modified: * fix-a-wrong-rebase-in-test_core.py-180.patch * make-setup.py-script-to-not-require-setuptools-9.1.patch * do-not-load-pip-state-if-there-is-no-3rd-party-depen.patch * accumulated-changes-from-yomi-167.patch - Removed: * fix-for-unless-requisite-when-pip-is-not-installed.patch * fix-regression-in-service-states-with-reload-argumen.patch
==== simple-scan ==== Version update (3.36.1 -> 3.36.2) Subpackages: simple-scan-lang
- Update to version 3.36.2: + Use higher bit depth on text scans. + Fix size of first page on second scan. + Don't interrupt scanning if the device is busy. + Support saving files to FUSE file systems. + Update known USB scanner IDs. + Add initial Lexmark printers support. + Add ADF duplex support for Brother DS-720. + Fix setting source for Epson scanner.
==== vlc ==== Version update (188.8.131.52 -> 3.0.10) Subpackages: libvlc5 libvlccore9 vlc-codec-gstreamer vlc-lang vlc-noX vlc-qt vlc-vdpau
- Update to version 3.0.10: + Misc: Update Twitch & VLSub scripts.
==== xfce4-panel ==== Version update (4.14.3 -> 4.14.4) Subpackages: libxfce4panel-1_0-4 libxfce4panel-2_0-4 xfce4-panel-lang xfce4-panel-restore-defaults
- Update to 4.14.4 * Fix panel build with vala 0.48 (bxo#16426) * Fix memory leak in panel plugin wrapper (bxo#16640) * tasklist: Fix crash middle-click-closing grouped windows (bxo#16410) * panel: Make sure "span monitors" is conditionally sensitive (bxo#15169) * Translation Updates
==== yast2-sound ==== Version update (4.2.3 -> 4.2.4)
- avoid attempts to build sound card database if no kernel available (related to jsc#SLE-11862) - 4.2.4
==== yast2-storage-ng ==== Version update (4.3.2 -> 4.3.3)
- add x-initrd.attach option to crypttab if needed (bsc#1168465) - 4.3.3