Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: armagetron gcc9 (9.1.1+r273003 -> 9.1.1+r273734) mosh nut osc (0.165.2 -> 0.165.3) ristretto (0.8.4 -> 0.8.5)
=== Details ===
==== armagetron ====
- Disable LTO to fix Factory build - Enable PIE - Spec cleanup
==== gcc9 ==== Version update (9.1.1+r273003 -> 9.1.1+r273734) Subpackages: cpp9 gcc9-c++ gcc9-fortran gcc9-info gcc9-locale gcc9-objc libasan5 libatomic1 libgcc_s1 libgcc_s1-32bit libgfortran5 libgomp1 libitm1 liblsan0 libobjc4 libquadmath0 libstdc++6 libstdc++6-32bit libstdc++6-devel-gcc9 libstdc++6-locale libstdc++6-pp-gcc9 libstdc++6-pp-gcc9-32bit libtsan0 libubsan1
- Update to gcc-9-branch head (r273734). * Includes fix for opencv3 build with LTO. [gcc#91231] - Update to gcc-9-branch head (r273566). * Includes fix for vector shift miscompilation on s390. [bsc#1141897]
==== mosh ====
- removal of SuSEfirewall2 service, since SuSEfirewall2 has been replaced by firewalld, see . : https://lists.opensuse.org/opensuse-factory/2019-01/msg00490.html
==== nut ==== Subpackages: libupsclient1 nut-cgi
- Add patch to fix build on TW: * nutscanner-ftbfs.patch - removal of SuSEfirewall2 service, since SuSEfirewall2 has been replaced by firewalld, see .
==== osc ==== Version update (0.165.2 -> 0.165.3)
- 0.165.3 (boo#1142662) * switch to difflib.diff_bytes and sys.stdout.buffer.write for diffing. This will fix all decoding issues with osc diff, osc ci and osc rq -d * fix osc ls -lb handling empty size and mtime * removed decoding on osc api command. * fixed broken TLS certificate handling (boo#1142518, CVE-2019-3685)
==== ristretto ==== Version update (0.8.4 -> 0.8.5) Subpackages: ristretto-lang
- Update to version 0.8.5 * Fix a few memory leaks * Fix "Sort type unsupported" when sorting by file type * Add support for Canon CR2 format (lp#1778695) * Drop saturation and brightness support as no more supported by xfdesktop * Show info on focal length and ISO in statusbar (bxo#13993) * Fix Glib-Critical errors "Source ID X was not found" * Place appdata.xml to metainfo dir (bxo#15382) * Fix Xfce wallpaper manager (for single monitor only) (bxo#14571) * Fix corrupted (large) GIF images (bxo#15177) * Update thumbnail bar on changing the sorting order (bxo#10246) * Improve "Sorting" menu (bxo#15539) * appdata.xml: Remove releases info and update URLs (bxo#15482) * Translation updates