Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
aria2 (1.33.0 -> 1.33.1)
lftp (4.8.2 -> 4.8.3)
perl-Set-Object (1.35 -> 1.36)
xfce4-panel-plugin-pulseaudio (0.3.1 -> 0.3.2)
=== Details ===
==== aria2 ====
Version update (1.33.0 -> 1.33.1)
Subpackages: aria2-lang libaria2-0
- Update to version 1.33.1:
* This release fixes a bug that causes high CPU usage in mingw
==== btrfsmaintenance ====
- Fix cron symlinks removal upon package upgrade (boo#904518):
* The problem was in the preun section (in the old RPM).
* This means the symlinks are removed by this update, but won't
be by the next ones.
* Please run 'systemctl start btrfsmaintenance-refresh' one more
time to fix your symlinks.
==== lftp ====
Version update (4.8.2 -> 4.8.3)
- update to 4.8.3:
* fixed 2 other core dumps on exit (incorrect order of deallocation).
* fixed compilation with older C++ compilers.
==== perl-Set-Object ====
Version update (1.35 -> 1.36)
- updated to 1.36
=head1 1.36, 2017-11-10
Davem fixed get-magic for the new arguments, fixing
See L<[cpan #123582]|https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=123582>
Stabilize F<t/misc/kwalitee.t> test
==== xfce4-panel-plugin-pulseaudio ====
Version update (0.3.1 -> 0.3.2)
- update to version 0.3.2:
- Replace deprecated notify_notification_set_hint calls
- Fix build with clang (bxo#13889)
- Fix panel icon size with high DPI (bxo#13894)
- Translation Updates
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org