On Mon, 2015-04-27 at 20:57 +0200, Jan Engelhardt wrote:
I ask for the network:mail:zarafa project to be added to factory-repo-checker's whitelist of accepted projects.
Reasons why I think the zarafa project is worth being added:
- it simply runs close to out-of-the-box and is like the only MAPI
enabled backend that exists in OSS.
- is a long-term product with a company in the back which is focussed on
- has an awesome webapp that delivers mail, calendaring, tasks, notes
out of the box
- Inclusion into Debian is also underway as we speak
- they maintain their code base now for over 10 years
(there are other likewise project/product, but the depend on modified building blocks. Zarafa uses the 'original' parts (at least that is what they said to me at Fosdem)