Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: accerciser (3.34.3 -> 3.34.4) coreutils elfutils (0.177 -> 0.178) hivex perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS (4.18 -> 4.19) perl-Mojolicious (8.32 -> 8.33) permissions (1550_20191205 -> 1550_20200204) python-pexpect rubygem-airbrussh (1.3.2 -> 1.4.0) rubygem-vagrant_cloud vm-install (0.10.07 -> 0.10.08)
=== Details ===
==== accerciser ==== Version update (3.34.3 -> 3.34.4) Subpackages: accerciser-lang
- Update to version 3.34.4: + Document new python-xlib dependency. + Updated translations. - Add missing python3-python-xlib Requires.
==== coreutils ==== Subpackages: coreutils-lang
- disable single and testsuite builds in rings/staging - remove duplicate "coreutils" in flavor to make it look nicer in OBS - minor: remove obsolete comment in spec file. - switch to multibuild - add coreutils-single subpackage that contains a single binary coreutils tool similar to busybox - package LC_CTIME directories also in lang package - split off doc package - remove info macros, handled by file trigger nowadays
==== elfutils ==== Version update (0.177 -> 0.178) Subpackages: elfutils-lang libasm1 libdw1 libelf-devel libelf1
- Re-add libelf1 to baselibs.conf: we still generate a libelf-devel-32bit, which is only installable if libelf1-21bit also exists. - Exclude debuginfod sub-packages and move them to elfutils-debuginfod. - Avoid double-shipping libdebuginfo.so.1 in two different subpackages. Fixup RPM group. - Split libdebuginfod1 into libdebuginfod1 and debuginfod-client. Add Requires for these packages. - Rename debuginfod-client package to libdebuginfod1 in order to fulfil SLPP violation. - Fix variable references in specfile - Use %fillupdir macros for proper sysconfig export. - Update to version 0.178: debuginfod: New server, client tool and library to index and fetch ELF/DWARF files addressed by build-id through HTTP. doc: There are now some manual pages for functions and tools. backends: The libebl libraries are no longer dynamically loaded through dlopen, but are now compiled into libdw.so directly. readelf: -n, --notes now takes an optional "SECTION" argument. - p and -x now also handle section numbers. New option --dyn-sym to show just the dynamic symbol table. libcpu: Add RISC-V disassembler. libdw: Abbrevs and DIEs can now be read concurrently by multiple threads through the same Dwarf handle. libdwfl: Will try to use debuginfod when installed as fallback to retrieve ELF and DWARF debug data files by build-id. - remove dwelf_elf_e_machine_string.patch. - remove unused libebl-plugins and libebl-devel subpackages - new subpackages debuginfod-client, debuginfod-client-devel and debuginfod added - main package binaries are explicitely listed and man pages for the binaries are included - Add remove-run-large-elf-file.sh.patch in order to remove running run-large-elf-file.sh (it hit OOM).
==== hivex ====
- Switch to building using Python 3, as a consequence rename python binding package to python3-hivex. - Drop unneeded Recommends and Group lines. - Make use of python3_sitearch macro to drop pyver variable. - Use python3-config to determine CFLAGS and libraries. - Run spec-cleaner against the specfile.
==== perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS ==== Version update (4.18 -> 4.19)
- updated to 4.19 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS/Changes 4.19 2020-02-06 (rurban) - Fix typed decode memory leak (#160 by Pali).
==== perl-Mojolicious ==== Version update (8.32 -> 8.33)
- updated to 8.33 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Mojolicious/Changes 8.33 2020-02-11 - Added EXPERIMENTAL humanize_bytes function to Mojo::Util. (kraih, coolo) - Added EXPERIMENTAL humanize_bytes method to Mojo::ByteStream. - Updated Future::AsyncAwait requirement to 0.36 for better tests. (ilmari)
==== permissions ==== Version update (1550_20191205 -> 1550_20200204) Subpackages: chkstat permissions-config permissions-doc
- Update to version 20200204: * mariadb: settings for new auth_pam_tool (bsc#1160285) * chkstat: - add read-only fallback when /proc is not mounted (bsc#1160764) - capability handling fixes (bsc#1161779) - better error message when refusing to fix dir perms (#32) - Update to version 20200127: * fix paths of ksysguard whitelisting * fix zero-termination of error message for overly long paths
==== python-pexpect ====
- Disable test test_pager_as_cat as it pulls additional deps
==== rubygem-airbrussh ==== Version update (1.3.2 -> 1.4.0)
- updated to version 1.4.0 see installed CHANGELOG.md
==== rubygem-vagrant_cloud ====
- Unrestrict rest_client version dependency
==== vm-install ==== Version update (0.10.07 -> 0.10.08)
- bsc#1163183 - vm-install: Parsing error acquiring bridge names - Add Requires python3-netifaces to spec file - Add winserver2019 support - Version 0.10.08