Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: aaa_base (84.87+git20190404.8684de3 -> 84.87+git20190418.a543e8e) cups-filters (1.22.1 -> 1.22.5) dav1d (0.2.1 -> 0.2.2) fuse3 (3.4.2 -> 3.5.0) iftop insserv-compat kernel-firmware (20190312 -> 20190409) libepoxy libmatroska (1.4.9 -> 1.5.0) libstorage-ng (4.1.110 -> 4.1.112) libvirt mozc multipath-tools nagios osc (0.164.2 -> 0.165.0) pcaudiolib (1.0 -> 1.1) perl-DateTime (1.50 -> 1.51) perl-DateTime-TimeZone (2.34 -> 2.35) pulseaudio python-parso (0.3.4 -> 0.4.0) python-qt5 (5.12 -> 5.12.1) rdma-core (22.1 -> 23.0) rpm-config-SUSE (0.g11 -> 0.g14) ruby2.6 (2.6.2 -> 2.6.3) tigervnc yast2-trans (84.87.20190412.26ef452e5e -> 84.87.20190419.dc2675f07e)
=== Details ===
==== aaa_base ==== Version update (84.87+git20190404.8684de3 -> 84.87+git20190418.a543e8e) Subpackages: aaa_base-extras
- Update to version 84.87+git20190418.a543e8e: * Remove rc.splash and rc.status, now part of insserv-compat [bsc#1132738]
==== cups-filters ==== Version update (1.22.1 -> 1.22.5)
- Version upgrade to 1.22.5 * foomatic-rip: Changed Ghostscript call to count pages in a PDF file to use "runpdfbegin" and not the undocumented Ghostscript internal "pdfdict", so that it works with Ghostscript 9.27 and later (Debian bug #926576, Arch Linux bug #62251, openSUSE boo#1131771, firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list thread https://lists.cups.org/pipermail/cups/2019-April/074563.html). - Version upgrade to 1.22.4 * cups-browsed: Fix broken trailing space removal on "NickName" (Pull request #103). * pdftops: Emit PostScript Level 2 instead of Level 3 for Brother PostScript printers as at least some of them report to support level 3 but ontly work with Level 2 (Ubuntu bug #1306849, comment #42). * bannertopdf: When multiplying the page for N-up or Duplex printing one page too much was generated (Issue #102). - Version upgrade to 1.22.3 * libcupsfilters: Added error checks for processing GIF, to avoid crashes or hangs on broken GIF files (Issues #81, #82, Pull request #100). * cups-browsed: Added hint to the man page and configuration file that with "DebugLogging stderr" the logging output goes to journal or syslog if cups-browsed is running as system service (Issue #28). - Version upgrade to 1.22.2 * cups-browsed: Let distribution of jobs sent to queues with "implicitclass" backend (usually clusters) be done by a "job-state" CUPS notification and not by "printer-state-changed" any more. The "job-state" notification already contains the job ID. Before we had to poll the job ID from CUPS via IPP which was sometimes unreliable (Issue #97). * imagetopdf, imagetoraster, pdftopdf, libcupsfilters: Added new page scaling options: "fill" scales the input page (typically a photo) so that the output page (typically with different aspect ratio) gets completely filled, aloowing for some content of the input page getting lost. "crop-to-fit" allows for easy printing of documents on slightly different output page sizes (A4 <-> Letter) maintaining the size and centering and cropping into the destination page. Thanks to Dheeraj Yadav (dhirajyadav135 at gmail dot com) for the patch (Pull request #92). * cups-browsed: Do not do IPP request for printer-is-shared option for remote cups queues with CUPS 2.2.x and newer (Pull request #91). * cups-browsed: Fix crash bug when reading "Cluster" directive from configuration file (Issue #94). * driverless: Updated man page as now also Mopria and Wi-Fi Direct printers are supported. Mentioned also ippusbxd.
==== dav1d ==== Version update (0.2.1 -> 0.2.2)
- Update to version 0.2.2 * Large improvement on MSAC decoding with SSE, bringing 4-6% speed increase The impact is important on SSSE3, SSE4 and AVX-2 cpus * SSSE3 optimizations for all blocks size in itx * SSSE3 optimizations for ipred_paeth and ipref_cfl (420, 422 and 444) * Speed improvements on CDEF for SSE4 CPUs * NEON optimizations for SGR and loop filter * Minor crashes, improvements and build changes
==== fuse3 ==== Version update (3.4.2 -> 3.5.0) Subpackages: libfuse3-3
- Update to 3.5.0: * Changed ioctl commands to "unsigned int" in order to support commands which do not fit into a signed int. Commands issued by applications are still truncated to 32 bits. * Added SMB2 to whitelist (so users can now mount FUSE filesystems on mountpoints within SMB 2.0 filesystems). * Added a new cache_readdir flag to fuse_file_info to enable caching of readdir results. Supported by kernels 4.20 and newer. * Add support and documentation for FUSE_CAP_NO_OPENDIR_SUPPORT.
==== iftop ====
- added 006-iftop-choose_first_running_interface.patch: Choose first running interface, rather than first "up" interface - apply/use 0001-Prefer-ncurses6w.patch only on newer distributions
==== insserv-compat ====
- Add rc.status and rc.splash from aaa_base [bsc#1132738] - drop insserv.conf, it's no longer useful (boo#1052837)
==== kernel-firmware ==== Version update (20190312 -> 20190409) Subpackages: ucode-amd
- Update to version 20190409: * linux-firmware: Add firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 22161 * cxgb4: update firmware to revision 18.104.22.168 * linux-firmware: Update NXP Management Complex firmware to version 10.14.3 * linux-firmware: add firmware for MT7615E * mediatek: update MT8173 VPU firmware to v1.1.2 [decoder] Enlarge struct vdec_pic_info to support more capture buffer plane and capture buffer format change. * linux-firmware: update Marvell 8797/8997 firmware images * nfp: update Agilio SmartNIC flower firmware to rev AOTC-2.10.A.23 * cxgb4: update firmware to revision 22.214.171.124 * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 8265 * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 9260 * linux-firmware: Update firmware file for Intel Bluetooth 9560
==== libepoxy ====
- Remove pkgconfig dependecies for glesv1_cm and glesv2: Starting with mesa commit b01524fff05 "meson: don't build libGLES*.so with GLVND" mesa stopped providing glesv1_cm.pc and glesv2.pc along. Let epoxy find the libraries directly instead.
==== libmatroska ==== Version update (1.4.9 -> 1.5.0)
- Update to 1.5.0: * Compatibilty with libEBML 1.3.7
==== libstorage-ng ==== Version update (4.1.110 -> 4.1.112) Subpackages: libstorage-ng-lang libstorage-ng-ruby libstorage-ng1
- Translated using Weblate (Indonesian) - 4.1.112 - merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#638 - parse devid in output of 'btrfs filesystem show' - reuse predefined regex - 4.1.111
==== libvirt ==== Subpackages: libvirt-bash-completion libvirt-client libvirt-daemon libvirt-daemon-driver-interface libvirt-daemon-driver-libxl libvirt-daemon-driver-lxc libvirt-daemon-driver-network libvirt-daemon-driver-nodedev libvirt-daemon-driver-nwfilter libvirt-daemon-driver-qemu libvirt-daemon-driver-secret libvirt-daemon-driver-storage libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-core libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-disk libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-gluster libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-iscsi libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-iscsi-direct libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-logical libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-mpath libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-rbd libvirt-daemon-driver-storage-scsi libvirt-daemon-lxc libvirt-daemon-qemu libvirt-daemon-xen libvirt-libs
- qemu: fix CDROM media change when using virDomainAttachDevice 89237d53-conf-expose-virDomainSCSIDriveAddressIsUsed.patch, ee2c5ef3-test-scsi-disk.patch, ddc72f99-qemu-check-dup-drive-address.patch, 22dc3e94-revert-f1d65853.patch boo#1132127
==== mozc ==== Subpackages: fcitx-mozc ibus-mozc ibus-mozc-candidate-window mozc-gui-tools
- update to support the Japanese new era, Reiwa (boo#1132450) * add-Japanese-new-era-reiwa-ligature-to-dict.patch * add-Japanese-new-era-reiwa-to-date_rewriter.patch * add-Japanese-new-era-reiwa-to-dict.patch - update zip code dictionary
==== multipath-tools ==== Subpackages: kpartx libmpath0
- Trim %if..%endif guards that do not affect the build result. - Combine %service_* calls to reduce generated code. - Make use of %make_install.
==== nagios ==== Subpackages: nagios-www
- revert setting of sbindir back to nagios_cgidir
==== osc ==== Version update (0.164.2 -> 0.165.0)
- 0.165.0 * full python3 compatibility (bsc#1125243) fixes bsc#1131512, bsc#1129889, bsc#1129757 * removed following patches (now upstream): 001_helper.patch 002_man_page_building.patch 003_setup.patch 004_babysitter.patch 005_oscssl.patch 006_build.patch 007_core.patch 008_commandline.patch 009_fetch.patch 010_fix-decoding_in_canonname.patch 011_repodata.patch 012_packagequery.patch - spec file modifications: * noarch only on non-SUSE distros and newer SUSE Versions > 11 * disable testsuite on older SUSE Versions (unittest module too old) - moved Recommends for diffstat to suse specific section. - added Buildrequires and Requires for python-chardet * needed for determining the encoding of objects (Requires) * needed also for testing in %check section (BuildRequires) - activate tests for osc - add Buildrequires and Recommends for diffstat osc prdiff --diffstat needs it The testsuite needs it (Therefore the BuildRequires - modified patch 008_commandline.patch * fix broken sorted call on osc my sr when sorting the submit requests by reqid. (gh#519) - modified patch 007_core.patch * fix slowdown of rbl with readline(bufsize) function. (bsc#1127932) - fix for bsc#1126055 (osc build -p <dir> fails with TypeError): * add 011_repodata.patch * add 012_packagequery.patch * modified 006_build.patch, 010_fix-decoding_in_canonname.patch - fix for bsc#1126058 (osc buildinfo -p <dir> fails with TypeError): * modified 008_commandline.patch - add 010_fix-decoding_in_canonname.patch RpmQuery.canonname returns broken filename due to missing decoding. - osc is now noarch for all - fixed %license
==== pcaudiolib ==== Version update (1.0 -> 1.1)
- Update to version 1.1 * Fix handling EBADFD, EPIPE and short write when writing to the ALSA device. * Fix audio echos when using `snd_pcm_drop` in ALSA devices.
==== perl-DateTime ==== Version update (1.50 -> 1.51)
- updated to 1.51 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-DateTime/Changes 1.51 2019-04-21 - Fix CLDR formatting of 'S' pattern with more than 9 digits of precision. While we only store nanoseconds in the DateTime object we should still be able to handle an arbitrary number of digits properly. Fixed by Slaven Rezi?. GH #89.
==== perl-DateTime-TimeZone ==== Version update (2.34 -> 2.35)
- updated to 2.35 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-DateTime-TimeZone/Changes 2.35 2019-04-21 - Handle "infinity" as a representation of infinite values in serialized objects. On Solaris we end up with "infinity" and "-infinity" as opposed to just "inf" and "-inf". Fixed by Andrew Paprocki. GH #36.
==== pulseaudio ==== Subpackages: libpulse-mainloop-glib0 libpulse0 pulseaudio-bash-completion pulseaudio-gdm-hooks pulseaudio-lang pulseaudio-module-bluetooth pulseaudio-module-gsettings pulseaudio-module-x11 pulseaudio-module-zeroconf pulseaudio-utils
- Fix the UCM module build due to the removal of alsa/* include path (bsc#1132880): updated pulseaudio-alsa.patch
==== python-parso ==== Version update (0.3.4 -> 0.4.0)
- update to 0.4.0 * Python 3.8 support * FileIO support, it's now possible to use abstract file IO, support is alpha
==== python-qt5 ==== Version update (5.12 -> 5.12.1) Subpackages: python-qt5-utils python3-qt5
- Trim name repetition from summary. - Package .dist-info directory. The bugs with it have been fixed and some packages require it in order to properly detect that pyqt5 is installed. - Update to 5.12.1 Fixed QIcon(QIconEngine) to reflect that the engine is explicitly shared between every copy of the icon. - Prepare update-timeline.patch for Qt 5.13.0
==== rdma-core ==== Version update (22.1 -> 23.0) Subpackages: libibverbs libibverbs1 libmlx4-1 libmlx5-1 librdmacm1
- Update to rdma-core v23 - No release notes available - Enable pyverbs package - Remove patches that were merged upstream - Update-kernel-headers.patch - bnxt_re-lib-Enable-Broadcom-s-57500-RoCE-adapter.patch
==== rpm-config-SUSE ==== Version update (0.g11 -> 0.g14)
- Don't use bash syntax in %install_info macro [bsc#1131957]
==== ruby2.6 ==== Version update (2.6.2 -> 2.6.3) Subpackages: libruby2_6-2_6 ruby2.6-devel
- update to 2.6.3 This release adds support for New Japanese Era ???? (Reiwa). It updates the Unicode version to 12.1 beta (#15195), and updates date library (#15742). https://github.com/ruby/ruby/compare/v2_6_2...v2_6_3
==== tigervnc ==== Subpackages: libXvnc1 xorg-x11-Xvnc xorg-x11-Xvnc-module
- tigervnc-1.9.0-199-005db35 * update to current git master in order to fix boo#1132901
==== yast2-trans ==== Version update (84.87.20190412.26ef452e5e -> 84.87.20190419.dc2675f07e) Subpackages: yast2-trans-af yast2-trans-ar yast2-trans-bg yast2-trans-bn yast2-trans-bs yast2-trans-ca yast2-trans-cs yast2-trans-cy yast2-trans-da yast2-trans-de yast2-trans-el yast2-trans-en yast2-trans-en_GB yast2-trans-en_US yast2-trans-es yast2-trans-et yast2-trans-fa yast2-trans-fi yast2-trans-fr yast2-trans-gl yast2-trans-gu yast2-trans-hi yast2-trans-hr yast2-trans-hu yast2-trans-id yast2-trans-it yast2-trans-ja yast2-trans-jv yast2-trans-ka yast2-trans-km yast2-trans-ko yast2-trans-lo yast2-trans-lt yast2-trans-mk yast2-trans-mr yast2-trans-nb yast2-trans-nl yast2-trans-pa yast2-trans-pl yast2-trans-pt yast2-trans-pt_BR yast2-trans-ro yast2-trans-ru yast2-trans-si yast2-trans-sk yast2-trans-sl yast2-trans-sr yast2-trans-sv yast2-trans-ta yast2-trans-th yast2-trans-tr yast2-trans-uk yast2-trans-vi yast2-trans-wa yast2-trans-xh yast2-trans-zh_CN yast2-trans-zh_TW yast2-trans-zu
- Update to version 84.87.20190419.dc2675f07e: * New POT for text domain 'qt-pkg'. * New POT for text domain 'qt'. * New POT for text domain 'cluster'. - Update to version 84.87.20190418.408a34e118: * New POT for text domain 'control'. * New POT for text domain 'ncurses'. * New POT for text domain 'pam'. * New POT for text domain 'qt'. * New POT for text domain 'storage'. * New POT for text domain 'users'. * Translated using Weblate (Albanian) * Translated using Weblate (Arabic) * Translated using Weblate (Catalan) * Translated using Weblate (Chinese (China)) * Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Taiwan)) * Translated using Weblate (Czech) * Translated using Weblate (Danish) * Translated using Weblate (Dutch) * Translated using Weblate (Finnish) * Translated using Weblate (French) * Translated using Weblate (German) * Translated using Weblate (Indonesian) * Translated using Weblate (Italian) * Translated using Weblate (Japanese) * Translated using Weblate (Polish) * Translated using Weblate (Portuguese (Brazil)) * Translated using Weblate (Russian) * Translated using Weblate (Slovak) - Update to version 84.87.20190418.408a34e118: * Add download for updated rpm-groups.pot * Fix alignment in Partitioner/Add NFS Client/Error pop-up (bsc#1128141) * Fix storage path displays in Arabic text (bsc#1128149) * Fix storage path displays in Arabic text, part 2 (bsc#1128149) * New POT for text domain 'authserver'. * New POT for text domain 'control'. * New POT for text domain 'firstboot'. * New POT for text domain 'ncurses'. * New POT for text domain 'network'. * New POT for text domain 'packager'. * New POT for text domain 'pam'. * New POT for text domain 'qt'. * New POT for text domain 'rpm-groups'. * New POT for text domain 's390'. * New POT for text domain 'samba-client'. * New POT for text domain 'storage'. * New POT for text domain 'update'. * New POT for text domain 'users'. * Remove unnecessary code * Translated using Weblate (Albanian) * Translated using Weblate (Arabic) * Translated using Weblate (Catalan) * Translated using Weblate (Chinese (China)) * Translated using Weblate (Chinese (Taiwan)) * Translated using Weblate (Czech) * Translated using Weblate (Danish) * Translated using Weblate (Dutch) * Translated using Weblate (Finnish) * Translated using Weblate (French) * Translated using Weblate (German) * Translated using Weblate (Indonesian) * Translated using Weblate (Italian) * Translated using Weblate (Japanese) * Translated using Weblate (Polish) * Translated using Weblate (Portuguese (Brazil)) * Translated using Weblate (Russian) * Translated using Weblate (Slovak)