Dominique Leuenberger wrote:
gtk3 (3.24.24 -> 3.24.25)
==== gtk3 ==== Version update (3.24.24 -> 3.24.25) Subpackages: gtk3-data gtk3-immodule-amharic gtk3-immodule-inuktitut gtk3-immodule-thai gtk3-immodule-tigrigna gtk3-immodule-vietnamese gtk3-immodule-xim gtk3-lang gtk3-schema gtk3-tools libgtk-3-0 typelib-1_0-Gtk-3_0
- Update to version 3.24.25:
- Settings: Make cursor aspect ratio setting work.
- Fix touchscreen event handling.
- Support Android / Chrome on-screen keyboard.
- Avoid crashes with tablet input.
- Add api to support clients with subsurfaces better.
- Inspector: Make the inspector available in non-debug builds.
- Make scrollbars larger.
- Disable shadows on maximized, fullscreen and tiled windows.
- Printing: Support Avahi-discovered printers better.
- Show preedit for compose sequences.
- Support long compose sequences.
- Support compose sequences producing multiple characters.
- Updated translations.
This update breaks Compose key handling (for me in programs like Vivaldi or prusa-slicer; likely more. Xterm, emacs do work properly).
Seems the update tries to handle compose itself, but cannot properly parse valid Compose files (include not supported, unquoted unicode not supported) and lots of definitions are missing.