Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: 389-ds acpid bash bogofilter branding-openSUSE cifs-utils dpdk (18.11_k5.0.1_1 -> 18.11_k5.0.2_1) ibus-table-chinese kernel-source (5.0.1 -> 5.0.2) krita (4.1.7 -> 4.1.8) libgarcon libjpeg-turbo (2.0.1 -> 2.0.2) libyui-qt-pkg (2.45.26 -> 2.45.27) libzip (1.5.1 -> 1.5.2) lua53-luasocket obs-service-format_spec_file (20180820 -> 20190312) patterns-base perl-Config-IniFiles (3.000001 -> 3.000002) polkit-default-privs (13.2+20190306.b56445c -> 13.2+20190315.3da47ba) schily update-alternatives upower (0.99.9 -> 0.99.10) vim
=== Details ===
==== 389-ds ==== Subpackages: lib389
- Remove a pair of %if..%endif guards that do not affect the build.
==== acpid ====
- Reduce %systemd_requires to %systemd_ordering: %service_* can deal with its absence. - Reduce boasting wording in description.
==== bash ==== Subpackages: bash-doc bash-lang
- Update temporary patch from upstream to make sed testsuite work again - Requires(postun) -> Requires(preun) - Do not link /bin/sh as slave alternative to /usr/bin/sh - Add temporary patch from upstream to fix boo#1127700 - Refine and harden update-alternatives work flow - Move header and Makefile from bash-loadables to bash-devel - Make update-alternatives work flawless - Put "sh" under control of update-alternatives
==== bogofilter ==== Subpackages: bogofilter-common bogofilter-db
- The previous change added strict versioned Requires from and to a noarch subpkg. The release part can not be used in this case because the noarch packages will most likely be shared across architectures, and different architectures may have different release numbers. Relax the Requires again
==== branding-openSUSE ==== Subpackages: grub2-branding-openSUSE libreoffice-branding-openSUSE plymouth-branding-openSUSE wallpaper-branding-openSUSE xfce4-splash-branding-openSUSE yast2-qt-branding-openSUSE
- Replace font with font-size in YaST theming
==== cifs-utils ====
- Fix build failure on SLE15; (bsc#1051510)
==== dpdk ==== Version update (18.11_k5.0.1_1 -> 18.11_k5.0.2_1)
- remove -Wno-error=array-bounds as its no longer needed - disable i586 build because lack of sse support
==== ibus-table-chinese ==== Subpackages: ibus-table-chinese-array ibus-table-chinese-cangjie ibus-table-chinese-cantonese ibus-table-chinese-easy ibus-table-chinese-erbi ibus-table-chinese-jyutping ibus-table-chinese-quick ibus-table-chinese-scj ibus-table-chinese-stroke5 ibus-table-chinese-wu ibus-table-chinese-wubi-haifeng ibus-table-chinese-wubi-jidian ibus-table-chinese-yong
- Attempt at improving English grammar in descriptions.
==== kernel-source ==== Version update (5.0.1 -> 5.0.2) Subpackages: kernel-default kernel-default-devel kernel-devel kernel-docs kernel-macros kernel-syms kernel-vanilla
- Linux 5.0.2 (bnc#1012628). - perf/x86/intel: Implement support for TSX Force Abort (bnc#1012628). - x86: Add TSX Force Abort CPUID/MSR (bnc#1012628). - perf/x86/intel: Generalize dynamic constraint creation (bnc#1012628). - perf/x86/intel: Make cpuc allocations consistent (bnc#1012628). - ath9k: Avoid OF no-EEPROM quirks without qca,no-eeprom (bnc#1012628). - scripts/gdb: replace flags (MS_xyz -> SB_xyz) (bnc#1012628). - staging: erofs: compressed_pages should not be accessed again after freed (bnc#1012628). - staging: erofs: keep corrupted fs from crashing kernel in erofs_namei() (bnc#1012628). - gfs2: Fix missed wakeups in find_insert_glock (bnc#1012628). - bpf: Stop the psock parser before canceling its work (bnc#1012628). - Revert "PCI/PME: Implement runtime PM callbacks" (bnc#1012628). - media: Revert "media: rc: some events are dropped by userspace" (bnc#1012628). - drm: disable uncached DMA optimization for ARM and arm64 (bnc#1012628). - ARM: dts: exynos: Fix max voltage for buck8 regulator on Odroid XU3/XU4 (bnc#1012628). - ARM: dts: exynos: Add minimal clkout parameters to Exynos3250 PMU (bnc#1012628). - ARM: dts: exynos: Fix pinctrl definition for eMMC RTSN line on Odroid X2/U3 (bnc#1012628). - arm64: dts: hikey: Revert "Enable HS200 mode on eMMC" (bnc#1012628). - arm64: dts: hikey: Give wifi some time after power-on (bnc#1012628). - arm64: dts: zcu100-revC: Give wifi some time after power-on (bnc#1012628). - x86/PCI: Fixup RTIT_BAR of Intel Denverton Trace Hub (bnc#1012628). - scsi: aacraid: Fix missing break in switch statement (bnc#1012628). - iscsi_ibft: Fix missing break in switch statement (bnc#1012628). - Input: elan_i2c - add id for touchpad found in Lenovo s21e-20 (bnc#1012628). - Input: wacom_serial4 - add support for Wacom ArtPad II tablet (bnc#1012628). - media: uvcvideo: Fix 'type' check leading to overflow (bnc#1012628). - commit 815c1bc - Update patches.suse/0001-media-usb-pwc-Don-t-use-coherent-DMA-buffers-for-ISO.patch upstream reference. - commit ff7c8cd
==== krita ==== Version update (4.1.7 -> 4.1.8) Subpackages: krita-lang
- Update to 4.1.8: * Be the top handler for .kra files by default (kde#337272) * Disable forked xcb implementation with Qt 5.12 and up, as it no longer works * Remove connection to a non-existent signal * Fix building against exiv2-0.27 (kde#402566) * Remove splash screen options now and always close when krita finishes loading * Deref image shared pointers before calling ~KisDocument (kde#396985) * overview docker: preserve aspect ratio and don't stretch when some layers are hidden * Resize the HUD after adding options for the first time (kde#402296) * Remove default shortcut for the text tool (kde#402270) - Drop patches merged upstream: * Fix-building-against-exiv2-0.27.patch * Fix-the-exiv2-fix.patch - Drop 0001-Fix-popup-palette-with-Qt-5.9.4.patch, the bug in Qt has been fixed via a maintenance update meanwhile - Add 0001-Fix-popup-palette-with-Qt-5.9.4.patch to work around a bug in Qt 5.9.4 that broke krita's popup palette on Leap 15.0 (boo#1120639)
==== libgarcon ==== Subpackages: libgarcon-1-0 libgarcon-data libgarcon-lang
- Switched URL and Source to https:// in the spec file.`
==== libjpeg-turbo ==== Version update (2.0.1 -> 2.0.2) Subpackages: libjpeg8 libjpeg8-32bit libturbojpeg0
- updated to version 2.0.2: 1. Fixed a regression introduced by 2.0.1 that prevented a runtime search path (rpath) from being embedded in the libjpeg-turbo shared libraries and executables for macOS and iOS. This caused a fatal error of the form "dyld: Library not loaded" when attempting to use one of the executables, unless `DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH` was explicitly set to the location of the libjpeg-turbo shared libraries. 2. Fixed an integer overflow and subsequent segfault (CVE-2018-20330) that occurred when attempting to load a BMP file with more than 1 billion pixels using the `tjLoadImage()` function. 3. Fixed a buffer overrun (CVE-2018-19664) that occurred when attempting to decompress a specially-crafted malformed JPEG image to a 256-color BMP using djpeg. 4. Fixed a floating point exception that occurred when attempting to decompress a specially-crafted malformed JPEG image with a specified image width or height of 0 using the C version of TJBench. 5. The TurboJPEG API will now decompress 4:4:4 JPEG images with 2x1, 1x2, 3x1, or 1x3 luminance and chrominance sampling factors. This is a non-standard way of specifying 1x subsampling (normally 4:4:4 JPEGs have 1x1 luminance and chrominance sampling factors), but the JPEG format and the libjpeg API both allow it. 6. Fixed a regression introduced by 2.0 beta1 that caused djpeg to generate incorrect PPM images when used with the `-colors` option. 7. Fixed an issue whereby a static build of libjpeg-turbo (a build in which `ENABLE_SHARED` is `0`) could not be installed using the Visual Studio IDE. 8. Fixed a severe performance issue in the Loongson MMI SIMD extensions that occurred when compressing RGB images whose image rows were not 64-bit-aligned. - modified patches % ctest-depends.patch (refreshed) - deleted patches - libjpeg-turbo-CVE-2018-19644.patch (upstreamed) - libjpeg-turbo-CVE-2018-20330.patch (upstreamed) - added sources + libjpeg-turbo-2.0.2.tar.gz.sig + libjpeg-turbo.keyring
==== libyui-qt-pkg ==== Version update (2.45.26 -> 2.45.27)
- Revert to previous initial status column width (bsc#1127708) - 2.45.27
==== libzip ==== Version update (1.5.1 -> 1.5.2)
- Update to version 1.5.2 * Fix bug in AES encryption affecting certain file sizes * Keep file permissions when modifying zip archives * Support systems with small stack size. * Support mbed TLS as crypto backend. * Add nullability annotations.
==== lua53-luasocket ====
- Create subpackage -devel * Package header files
==== obs-service-format_spec_file ==== Version update (20180820 -> 20190312)
- Switch to obs_scm with buildtime compression - Update to version 20190312: * prepare_spec: try to keep rich deps unbroken (bsc#1125035)
==== patterns-base ==== Subpackages: patterns-base-apparmor patterns-base-apparmor_opt patterns-base-base patterns-base-console patterns-base-documentation patterns-base-enhanced_base patterns-base-enhanced_base_opt patterns-base-minimal_base patterns-base-sw_management patterns-base-transactional_base patterns-base-x11 patterns-base-x11_enhanced patterns-base-x11_opt
- Suggest openSUSE-release to guide zypper away from picking openSUSE-Tumbleweed-Kubic-release automatically
==== perl-Config-IniFiles ==== Version update (3.000001 -> 3.000002)
- updated to 3.000002 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Config-IniFiles/Changes
==== polkit-default-privs ==== Version update (13.2+20190306.b56445c -> 13.2+20190315.3da47ba)
- Update to version 13.2+20190315.3da47ba: * rules.d whitelist: add systemd-network (bsc#1125438) and flatpak entries (bsc#984817) - Update to version 13.2+20190315.b904805: * polkit privs whitelisting: add renamed wifi-scan -> wifi.scan action (bsc#1128560)
==== schily ==== Subpackages: cdda2wav cdrecord libcdrdeflt1_0 libdeflt1_0 libedc_ecc1_0 libedc_ecc_dec1_0 libfile1_0 libfind3_0 libparanoia1_0 librmt1_0 librscg1_0 libscg1_0 libscgcmd1_0 libschily2_0 mkisofs readcd spax star
- Add Conflict markers for file-based conflicts identified by repo-checker. - Update to new upstream release 2019.03.11 * star: Support for base-256 numbers in timestamps and UID/GID has been added. This has been planned in the 1990s already, when star invented the base-256 coding, but it has been forgotten in favor of the POSIX.1-2001 enhanded archive headers. Now it seems that GNU tar that copied the format from star uses it for timestamps and UID/GID and we need to implement it in order to get archive compatibility. * star: star did print archives with illegal 32 byte user/group names (where the NUL terminator is missing) "correctly", when in list mode but it used only the first 31 bytes when extractig such archives. * star: Creating multi volume archives without using the FIFO did dump core. * star: Creating multi volume archives without POSIX.1-2001 support no longer sets POSIX.1-2001 extension flags for the volume header.
==== update-alternatives ====
- my attempt to rewrite %post in lua (bsc#1129036)
==== upower ==== Version update (0.99.9 -> 0.99.10) Subpackages: libupower-glib3 typelib-1_0-UpowerGlib-1_0 upower-lang
- Update to version 0.99.10: + Set 'pending-charge' for DisplayDevice if at least one battery is in the 'pending-charge' state. + Map pending-charge to fully-charged when charge is 100%. - Remove upower_daemon-consider-pending-charge.patch since the fix is now in the upstream codebase.
==== vim ==== Subpackages: gvim vim-data vim-data-common
- apparmor.vim: add network 'xdp' keyword