On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 05:56:30PM +0200, Lars Rupp wrote:
Your quoting is very hard to read. Please use the standard > for it. I am
now just guessing what is a quote and what is a new line.
Next I added the line Personal-10.1-63.noarch.sel to
simpler (-: ls *.sel > suse/setup/descr/selections
Yeah, well, as long as it does nothing strange. ;-)
Add: create a new MD5SUMS file!
That is done as well.
However when I edit suse/setup/descr/selections I get
the `no catalog
found at ...` error, so I suppose it needs to be signed somewhere.
the only two *.key files are re-signed, so what am I missing?
- Add a new line to the content file (sha1sum...)
- copy your own gpg-key to /gpg-pubkey-*-*.asc
Mine is gpg-pubkey-*.asc and that does not give a problem if I don't edit
suse/setup/descr/selections so I asume 'Check'
- add this key to the content file (line beginns with
- rm content.asc content.key media.1/products.key
- create a new media.1/products and content file (like
- sign the content and the media.1/products file with
your gpg key
- cp your /gpg-pubkey-*-*.asc to media.1/products.key
Hoperfully I don't forget something...
That is what I thought as well.
Nutze die Zeit. Sie ist das Kostbarste, was wir haben, denn es
ist unwiederbringliche Lebenszeit. Leben ist aber mehr als Werk
und Arbeit, und das Sein wichtiger als das Tun
- Johannes Müller-Elmau