Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: libeconf libunwind python-cmdln python-hyperlink (19.0.0 -> 20.0.1) python-networkx python-numpy (1.19.1 -> 1.19.2) python-six
=== Details ===
==== libeconf ==== Subpackages: libeconf0 libeconf0-32bit
- explicitly BuildRequire: pkgconfig for /usr/lib/rpm/pkgconfigdeps.sh On TW it's pulled in implicitly by libxcrypt-devel which is not the case on 15.2
==== libunwind ====
- Enable s390x for building
==== python-cmdln ====
- Use %pycache_only %python_sitelib instead of %python3_sitelib fixes gh#openSUSE/python-rpm-macros#64#issuecomment-715373348
==== python-hyperlink ==== Version update (19.0.0 -> 20.0.1)
- update to 20.0.1: * CPython 3.7 and 3.8 and PyPy3 added to test matrix * Hyperlink now has type hints and they are now exported per [PEP 561](https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0561/). * Several bugs related to hidden state were fixed, making it so that all data on a `URL` object (including `rooted` and `uses_netloc`) is reflected by and consistent with its textual representation. This does mean that sometimes these constructor arguments are ignored, if it would create invalid or unparseable URL text.
==== python-networkx ====
- Add patch from upstream that fixes gh#networkx/networkx#4203) * 0001-Replace-hash-function-for-test-of-weighted-astar.patch - Drop patch that is not needed anymore: * disable-test-failing-in-i586.patch
==== python-numpy ==== Version update (1.19.1 -> 1.19.2)
- Add cblas build dependency, otherwise numpy uses naive internal implementations for some blas operations, mitigates boo#1177260. - Add libopenblas recommends. To actually use openblas instead of netlib BLAS/LAPACK, update-alternatives has to be used. - Remove .pytest_cache from the build_root - Increase required memory to avoid test failures - Fix upgrade from older distro versions which did not package f2py using update-alternatives (catched by openQA, boo#1176832). - Build only HPC version with OpenBLAS, use standard BLAS/LAPACK for non-HPC instead. - Create a macro %ver for the package version number next to %_ver to help keep both in sync. - update to version 1.19.2: * #16959: TST: Change aarch64 to arm64 in travis.yml. * #16998: MAINT: Configure hypothesis in np.test() for determinism,... * #17000: BLD: pin setuptools < 49.2.0 * #17015: ENH: Add NumPy declarations to be used by Cython 3.0+ * #17125: BUG: Remove non-threadsafe sigint handling from fft calculation * #17243: BUG: core: fix ilp64 blas dot/vdot/... for strides > int32 max * #17244: DOC: Use SPDX license expressions with correct license * #17245: DOC: Fix the link to the quick-start in the old API functions * #17272: BUG: fix pickling of arrays larger than 2GiB
==== python-six ====
- Use %pycache_only %python_sitelib instead of %python3_sitelib * fixes gh#openSUSE/python-rpm-macros#64#issuecomment-715373348