Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject. It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread while discussing a specific problem.
Packages changed: apparmor ffmpeg libreoffice (188.8.131.52 -> 184.108.40.206) mpg123 (1.25.2 -> 1.25.3) perl-CPAN-Changes virtualbox (5.1.22_k4.11.8_2 -> 5.1.24_k4.11.8_2)
=== Details ===
==== apparmor ==== Subpackages: apparmor-abstractions apparmor-docs apparmor-parser apparmor-profiles apparmor-utils pam_apparmor pam_apparmor-32bit perl-apparmor python3-apparmor
- don't rely on implementation details for reload in %post - add JSON support. Required for FATE#323380. (apparmor-yast-cleanup.patch, apparmor-json-support.patch)
==== ffmpeg ==== Subpackages: libavcodec57 libavfilter6 libavformat57 libavresample3 libavutil55 libpostproc54 libswresample2 libswscale4
- Add 0001-avcodec-apedec-Fix-integer-overflow.patch to address CVE-2017-11399 [boo#1049095]
==== libreoffice ==== Version update (220.127.116.11 -> 18.104.22.168) Subpackages: libreoffice-base libreoffice-base-drivers-mysql libreoffice-branding-upstream libreoffice-calc libreoffice-draw libreoffice-filters-optional libreoffice-gnome libreoffice-gtk3 libreoffice-icon-theme-breeze libreoffice-icon-theme-galaxy libreoffice-icon-theme-hicontrast libreoffice-icon-theme-sifr libreoffice-icon-theme-tango libreoffice-impress libreoffice-kde4 libreoffice-l10n-cs libreoffice-l10n-da libreoffice-l10n-de libreoffice-l10n-el libreoffice-l10n-en libreoffice-l10n-es libreoffice-l10n-fr libreoffice-l10n-hu libreoffice-l10n-it libreoffice-l10n-ja libreoffice-l10n-pl libreoffice-l10n-pt_BR libreoffice-l10n-ru libreoffice-l10n-zh_CN libreoffice-l10n-zh_TW libreoffice-mailmerge libreoffice-math libreoffice-pyuno libreoffice-writer libreofficekit
- Version update to 22.214.171.124: * More fixes from 5.4.0 release branch - Use system based xmlsec1 - Add api keys for google drive to work bsc#1047167 * Copied from chromium
==== mpg123 ==== Version update (1.25.2 -> 1.25.3) Subpackages: libmpg123-0 libmpg123-0-32bit mpg123-esound mpg123-openal mpg123-pulse
- Update to version 1.25.3 libmpg123: * Better checks for xrpnt overflow in III_dequantize_sample() before each use, avoiding false positives and catching cases that were rendered harmless by alignment-enlarged buffers.
==== perl-CPAN-Changes ====
- disable perl(version) - obsolete by perl
==== virtualbox ==== Version update (5.1.22_k4.11.8_2 -> 5.1.24_k4.11.8_2) Subpackages: virtualbox-guest-kmp-default virtualbox-guest-tools virtualbox-guest-x11
- File "vbox_fix_for_kernel_4.12.patch" removed as these changes are fixed upstream. - File "vbox_fix_for_kernel_4.13.patch" removed as these changes are fixed upstream. - Version bump to 5.1.24 (released 2017-07-18 by Oracle) This is a maintenance release. The following items were fixed and/or added: VMM: mask the VME CPUID capability on AMD Ryzen processors for now to make certain guests works, for example Windows XP VMM: emulate more SSE2 instructions VMM: properly clear the TF and AC flags when dispatching real-mode interrupts GUI: fixes to make the mini-toolbar work with recent versions of KDE / Plasma (bug #16325) GUI: fixed a potential crash when a VM with multiple screens is running in full screen / seamless mode and a host screen is removed, for example when connecting to the host via RDP GUI: fixed initial size hints for guests which set intermediate sizes before responding (bug #16593) GUI: prevent stopped screen updates or black screen on reboot in a multi-screen setup under certain conditions Audio: many improvements for Windows 10 guests (bugs #15189, #15925, #16170, #16682, #16794 and others) Storage: fixed possible crash when using Intels SPDK API: use the correct file name of the VM machine state if the VM settings directory is renamed, for example during grouping / ungrouping a VM (bugs #16075 and #16745) API: return the correct error code if powering up a VM fails API: video recording did not automatically start at VM start when enabled in the VM settings (bug #16803) API: when relocating a medium, check that the target path is fully qualified EFI: fix for VMs with more than 3504MB RAM (bug #11103) Host-only adapter: correctly determine IPv4 netmasks on Windows hosts (bug #16826) NAT network: properly do the refcounting for starting / stopping the NAT / DHCP services if the NAT network is changed while the adapter network connection type is anything else but NAT network VBoxManage: fixed controlvm videocapfile (bug #16779) Linux / Mac OS X hosts: more fixes for loading shared libraries (5.1.20 regression; bugs #16778, #16693) Linux hosts / guests: Linux 4.12 fixes (bugs #16725, #16800) Linux hosts / guests: reduce the kernel stack consumption for Linux kernels with CONFIG_CPUMASK_OFFSTACK defined Linux hosts / guests: fixes for kernel modules built with gcc-7 (bug #16772) Linux hosts / guests: Linux 4.13 fix (bug #16887) Linux hosts: don't depend on net-tools on newer distributions as this package is deprecated in favour of iproute (bug #16764) Linux hosts: make 2D video acceleration available for older Linux distributions (5.1 regression; bug #16858) Linux Additions: fix for dynamic resizing with Oracle Linux 6 with UEK4 Linux Additions: make Fedora 25 and 26 Alpha work when 3D pass-through is enabled Linux Additions: no longer recommend removing distribution- installed Additions if they are updated to our guidelines - In kernel 4.13, wait_queue_t => wait_queue_entry_t. File "vbox_fix_for_kernel_4.13.patch" patches the source to account for this change.