Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: dconf-editor (3.36.4 -> 3.36.7) iagno (3.36.4 -> 3.36.7) ibus-table-chinese perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS (4.23 -> 4.24) python-ldap (3.1.0 -> 3.3.1) squid
=== Details ===
==== dconf-editor ==== Version update (3.36.4 -> 3.36.7) Subpackages: dconf-editor-lang
- Update to version 3.36.7: + Updated translations.
==== iagno ==== Version update (3.36.4 -> 3.36.7) Subpackages: iagno-lang
- Update to version 3.36.7: + Add missing posix, + Updated translations. - Drop iagno-add-missing-posix.patch: Fixed upstream.
==== ibus-table-chinese ==== Subpackages: ibus-table-chinese-array ibus-table-chinese-cangjie ibus-table-chinese-cantonese ibus-table-chinese-easy ibus-table-chinese-erbi ibus-table-chinese-jyutping ibus-table-chinese-quick ibus-table-chinese-scj ibus-table-chinese-stroke5 ibus-table-chinese-wu ibus-table-chinese-wubi-haifeng ibus-table-chinese-wubi-jidian ibus-table-chinese-yong
- Update ibus-table-chinese.spec: change the copyright to use "SUSE LLC" according to the copyright attribution rules in the SUSE Open Source Policy.
==== perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS ==== Version update (4.23 -> 4.24)
- updated to 4.24 see /usr/share/doc/packages/perl-Cpanel-JSON-XS/Changes 4.24 2020-10-02 (rurban) - Fix decode_json(scalar, 0) (GH #171 plicease), check 2nd arg for true-ness
==== python-ldap ==== Version update (3.1.0 -> 3.3.1)
- update to upstream release 3.3.1: Highlights: * ``LDAPError`` now contains additional fields, such as ctrls, result, msgid * ``passwd_s`` can now extract the newly generated password * LDAP connections can now be made from a file descriptor This release is tested on Python 3.8, and the beta of Python 3.9. The following undocumented functions are deprecated and scheduled for removal: - ``ldap.cidict.strlist_intersection`` - ``ldap.cidict.strlist_minus`` - ``ldap.cidict.strlist_union`` Modules/ * Ensure ReconnectLDAPObject is not left in an inconsistent state after a reconnection timeout * Syncrepl now correctly parses SyncInfoMessage when the message is a syncIdSet * Release GIL around global get/set option call * Do not leak serverctrls in result functions * Don't overallocate memory in attrs_from_List() * Fix thread support check for Python 3 * With OpenLDAP 2.4.48, use the new header openldap.h Lib/ * Fix some edge cases regarding quoting in the schema tokenizer * Fix escaping a single space in ldap.escape_dn_chars * Fix string formatting in ldap.compare_ext_s * Prefer iterating dict instead of calling dict.keys() Doc/ * Clarify the relationship between initialize() and LDAPObject() * Improve documentation of TLS options * Update FAQ to include Samba AD-DC error message "Operation unavailable without authentication" * Fix several incorrect examples and demos (but note that these are not yet tested) * Update Debian installation instructions for Debian Buster * Typo fixes in docs and docstrings Test/ * Test and document error cases in ldap.compare_s * Test if reconnection is done after connection loss * Make test certificates valid for the far future * Use slapd -Tt instead of slaptest Infrastructure: * Mark the LICENCE file as a license for setuptools * Use "unittest discover" rather than "setup.py test" to run tests
==== squid ====
- Reinstate permissions macros for pinger binary, because the permissions package is also responsible for setting up the cap_net_raw capability, currently a fresh squid install doesn't get a capability bit at all (bsc#1171569).