Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
python-rpm-macros (1.0.git.1487869271.c6e9bfc -> 1.0.git.1489505194.b32e02a)
=== Details ===
==== mt-st ====
- Cleanup with spec-cleaner
- Refresh udev rules via scriplets
==== python-rpm-macros ====
Version update (1.0.git.1487869271.c6e9bfc -> 1.0.git.1489505194.b32e02a)
- more intelligent %python_install_alternatives
- multiline macro support
- support for %requires_ge and %requires_eq as well as Requires(pre)
- "%python_clone -a" auto-creates alternative entries
- implement %python_clone to clone files for alternatives
- support "Supplements" and "Enhances" tags
- support packageand() expression
- fix handling of %name in requires
- make macros more resilient to missing %python_subpackages
- expand %python_bin_suffix properly
==== system-users ====
- Fix group ownership of /var/lib/wwwrun
- Add group sys to system-group-obsolete
- Add systemusers lp and nobody
- Add systemusers wwwrun, mail and ftp
==== systemd ====
Subpackages: libsystemd0 libsystemd0-32bit libudev-devel libudev1 libudev1-32bit
systemd-32bit systemd-bash-completion systemd-logger systemd-sysvinit udev
- Initialize /etc/machine-id during the first boot (bsc#1024740)
Previously that was done at package installation but it didn't fit
well for appliance builds.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org