Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
MozillaFirefox (59.0.1 -> 59.0.2)
=== Details ===
==== MozillaFirefox ====
Version update (59.0.1 -> 59.0.2)
- Reduce constraints on aarch64
- update to Firefox 59.0.2
* Invalid page rendering with hardware acceleration enabled (bmo#1435472)
* Browser keyboard shortcuts (eg copy Ctrl+C) don't work on sites
that use those keys with resistFingerprinting enabled (bmo#1433592)
* High CPU / memory churn caused by third-party software on some
* Users who have configured an "automatic proxy configuration URL"
and want to reload their proxy settings from the URL will find
the Reload button disabled in the Connection Settings dialog when
they select Preferences/Options>Network Proxy>Settings... (bmo#1445991)
* URL Fragment Identifiers Break Service Worker Responses (bmo#1443850)
* User's trying to cancel a print around the time it completes will
continue to get intermittent crashes (bmo#1441598)
MFSA 2018-10 (bsc#1087059)
* CVE-2018-5148 (bmo#1440717)
Use-after-free in compositor
- removed obsolete patch mozilla-bmo1446062.patch
- Added patches:
* mozilla-i586-DecoderDoctorLogger.patch - bmo#1447070
fixes non-unified build error
* mozilla-i586-domPrefs.patch - DOMPrefs.h
fixes 32bit build error
==== autogen ====
Subpackages: libopts-devel libopts25
- Explicitly call autoreconf: various patches touch the build
system, which results in an implicit call. That in turn only
works as long as the automake/autconf version is the same as used
when originally bootrapping the tarball.
==== cogl ====
Subpackages: cogl-lang libcogl-pango20 libcogl20 typelib-1_0-Cogl-1_0
- Add cogl-support-automake-1.16.patch: Support bootstrapping with
automake 1.16 (bgo#794720).
==== filesystem ====
- drop /etc/xinetd.d (bsc#1084457)
==== gtk2 ====
Subpackages: gtk2-data gtk2-devel gtk2-immodule-amharic gtk2-immodule-inuktitut
gtk2-immodule-thai gtk2-immodule-vietnamese gtk2-immodule-xim gtk2-lang gtk2-tools
gtk2-tools-32bit libgtk-2_0-0 libgtk-2_0-0-32bit typelib-1_0-Gtk-2_0
- Add 0001-build-support-automake-1.16.patch: Support automake
==== liblrdf ====
- Also delete examples/.deps: with automake 1.16, this directory is
newly also generated and remains back with make distcheck.
==== polkit-default-privs ====
- polkit-default-privs: some more amnesty whitelisting of untracked
privileges. Two more packages are affected:
- bleachbit (bsc#1087326)
- systemd, systemd-mini (bsc#1087328)
==== seahorse ====
Subpackages: gnome-shell-search-provider-seahorse seahorse-lang
- Add explicit call to autoreconf: some of the patches touch the
- Drop -lib2_gsettings_schema_post[un], desktop_database_post[un]
and icon_theme_cache_post[un] usage from post/postun scripts: the
functionality covered by file triggers.
- Use SPDX3.0 license tags and package COPYING as %license.
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org