Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject. It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread while discussing a specific problem.
Packages changed: MozillaFirefox (59.0.1 -> 59.0.2) autogen cogl filesystem gtk2 liblrdf polkit-default-privs seahorse
=== Details ===
==== MozillaFirefox ==== Version update (59.0.1 -> 59.0.2) Subpackages: MozillaFirefox-translations-common
- Reduce constraints on aarch64 - update to Firefox 59.0.2 * Invalid page rendering with hardware acceleration enabled (bmo#1435472) * Browser keyboard shortcuts (eg copy Ctrl+C) don't work on sites that use those keys with resistFingerprinting enabled (bmo#1433592) * High CPU / memory churn caused by third-party software on some computers (bmo#1446280) * Users who have configured an "automatic proxy configuration URL" and want to reload their proxy settings from the URL will find the Reload button disabled in the Connection Settings dialog when they select Preferences/Options>Network Proxy>Settings... (bmo#1445991) * URL Fragment Identifiers Break Service Worker Responses (bmo#1443850) * User's trying to cancel a print around the time it completes will continue to get intermittent crashes (bmo#1441598) MFSA 2018-10 (bsc#1087059) * CVE-2018-5148 (bmo#1440717) Use-after-free in compositor - removed obsolete patch mozilla-bmo1446062.patch - Added patches: * mozilla-i586-DecoderDoctorLogger.patch - bmo#1447070 fixes non-unified build error * mozilla-i586-domPrefs.patch - DOMPrefs.h fixes 32bit build error
==== autogen ==== Subpackages: libopts-devel libopts25
- Explicitly call autoreconf: various patches touch the build system, which results in an implicit call. That in turn only works as long as the automake/autconf version is the same as used when originally bootrapping the tarball.
==== cogl ==== Subpackages: cogl-lang libcogl-pango20 libcogl20 typelib-1_0-Cogl-1_0 typelib-1_0-CoglPango-1_0
- Add cogl-support-automake-1.16.patch: Support bootstrapping with automake 1.16 (bgo#794720).
==== filesystem ====
- drop /etc/xinetd.d (bsc#1084457)
==== gtk2 ==== Subpackages: gtk2-data gtk2-devel gtk2-immodule-amharic gtk2-immodule-inuktitut gtk2-immodule-thai gtk2-immodule-vietnamese gtk2-immodule-xim gtk2-lang gtk2-tools gtk2-tools-32bit libgtk-2_0-0 libgtk-2_0-0-32bit typelib-1_0-Gtk-2_0
- Add 0001-build-support-automake-1.16.patch: Support automake 1.16.
==== liblrdf ====
- Also delete examples/.deps: with automake 1.16, this directory is newly also generated and remains back with make distcheck.
==== polkit-default-privs ====
- polkit-default-privs: some more amnesty whitelisting of untracked privileges. Two more packages are affected: - bleachbit (bsc#1087326) - systemd, systemd-mini (bsc#1087328)
==== seahorse ==== Subpackages: gnome-shell-search-provider-seahorse seahorse-lang
- Add explicit call to autoreconf: some of the patches touch the build system. - Drop -lib2_gsettings_schema_post[un], desktop_database_post[un] and icon_theme_cache_post[un] usage from post/postun scripts: the functionality covered by file triggers. - Use SPDX3.0 license tags and package COPYING as %license.