Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
Please do not reply to this email to report issues, rather file a bug on bugzilla.opensuse.org. For more information on filing bugs please see https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Submitting_bug_reports
Packages changed: drbd krb5 (1.17 -> 1.17.1) libxcrypt linux-atm perl php7 (7.3.11 -> 7.4.0) php7-pear (7.3.11 -> 1.10.17) rubygem-nokogiri (1.10.5 -> 1.10.7) srt vim (8.1.2383 -> 8.2.0000) yast2-firstboot (4.2.4 -> 4.2.5)
=== Details ===
==== drbd ==== Subpackages: drbd-kmp-default
- bsc#1158446, fix metadata limit due to 64k page size of ppc64le. add patch drbd-fix-zero-metadata-limit-by-page-size-misaligned.patch - Remove obsolete Groups tag (fate#326485)
==== krb5 ==== Version update (1.17 -> 1.17.1) Subpackages: krb5-32bit krb5-client
- Upgrade to 1.17.1 * Fix a bug preventing "addprinc -randkey -kvno" from working in kadmin. * Fix a bug preventing time skew correction from working when a KCM credential cache is used.
==== libxcrypt ==== Subpackages: libcrypt1 libcrypt1-32bit libxcrypt-devel
- gcc10.patch: fix build with gcc10 (bsc#1158192)
==== linux-atm ====
- Modernise spec file a bit: * Move licnse to library package * Use more of new macros for building
==== perl ==== Subpackages: perl-base perl-doc
- Fix incorrect prefix removal in rpm macro %perl_gen_filelist (boo#1152247)
==== php7 ==== Version update (7.3.11 -> 7.4.0) Subpackages: apache2-mod_php7 php7-bcmath php7-bz2 php7-calendar php7-ctype php7-curl php7-dba php7-devel php7-dom php7-exif php7-fastcgi php7-ftp php7-gd php7-gettext php7-gmp php7-iconv php7-json php7-ldap php7-mbstring php7-mysql php7-odbc php7-openssl php7-pdo php7-pgsql php7-shmop php7-snmp php7-sockets php7-sqlite php7-sysvsem php7-sysvshm php7-tidy php7-tokenizer php7-xmlreader php7-xmlwriter php7-xsl php7-zlib
- php7-devel requires glibc-devel, libxml2-devel, pcre2-devel again - relax systemd restrictions for FPM as they were too strict in some applications - change leftover Requires php7-<extension> to php-<extension> - remove external libraries from -devel subpackage - added patches + php-fpm-service-fails-to-start.patch - update to 7.4.0: * Typed Properties * Arrow Functions * Limited Return Type Covariance and Argument Type Contravariance * Unpacking Inside Arrays * Numeric Literal Separator * Weak References * Allow Exceptions from __toString() * Opcache Preloading * The interbase and wddx extensions are removed and now available through PECL * PEAR is now packaged separately in php7-pear source package (https://externals.io/message/103977) * See https://www.php.net/ChangeLog-7.php#7.4.0 for a complete list of changes - deleted patches - php-suse-addons.tar.bz - php-systzdata-v18.patch - added patches + php-fix-mysqlnd-compression-library.patch + php-systzdata-v19.patch + mod_php7.conf - modified files/patches % php-no-build-date.patch % php-systemd-unit.patch % php7.keyring (use keys of the PHP-7.4 release managers) % php7.rpmlintrc
==== php7-pear ==== Version update (7.3.11 -> 1.10.17)
- Apply upstream patch for https://bugs.php.net/78890 + pear-cacheid-array-check.patch - Recommend php7-openssl to allow https sources to be used - Modify metadata_dir for system configuration only - Add /var/lib/pear directory where xml files are stored - Cleanup %files section - Only use the GPG keys of Chuck Burgess. Extracted from the Release Manager public keys. - Add release versions of PEAR modules - Install metadata files (registry, filemap, channels, ...) in /var/lib/pear/ instead of /usr/share/php7/PEAR/ - Create php7-pecl subpackage for PECL builds - Update to version 1.10.17 - Package separately, as builtin PEAR was deprecated in PHP-7.4
==== rubygem-nokogiri ==== Version update (1.10.5 -> 1.10.7)
- updated to version 1.10.7 [#]## Bug * [MRI] Ensure the patch applied in v1.10.6 works with GNU `patch`. [#1954] [#]# 1.10.6 / 2019-12-03 [#]## Bug * [MRI] Fix FreeBSD installation of vendored libxml2. [#1941, #1953] (Thanks, @nurse!)
==== srt ====
- Drop pkgconfig(zlib) BuildRequires: this is only needed on win32/mingw (and even there it rather seems like working around a bug in some other package, as there is no explicit call to zlib functions).
==== vim ==== Version update (8.1.2383 -> 8.2.0000) Subpackages: gvim vim-data vim-data-common
- Update to version 8.2.0000 * make depend" does not work correctly for libvterm. * Crash when calling popup_close() in win_execute() * With a long file name the hit-enter prompt appears. * bufnr('$') is wrong after recycling popup buffer. * loading menus sets v:errmsg. * popup menu flickers if an info popup is used. * Crash when evaluating expression with error. * Function argument copied unnecessarily. * syntax menu and build instructions outdated. * matchadd_conceal test fails under valgrind. * :cexpr does not handle | in expression. * Use // comments where appropriate. * 'wincolor' is not used for 'listchars'. * Opening cmdline window with feedkeys() does not work.
==== yast2-firstboot ==== Version update (4.2.4 -> 4.2.5)
- Improve the "firstboot_licenses" client to give precedence to the directory argument, allowing to use it multiple times to show different licenses (bsc#1154708). - Remove the references to the already dropped automatic configuration feature (FATE#314695). - 4.2.5