Please note that this mail was generated by a script.
The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD.
The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading:
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject.
It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread
while discussing a specific problem.
autoyast2 (4.0.38 -> 4.0.39)
ceph (126.96.36.1998+g85df538001 -> 188.8.131.5223+g71b0480e48)
libstorage-ng (3.3.191 -> 3.3.195)
lightdm (1.24.0 -> 1.24.1)
patterns-yast (20180209 -> 20180314)
yast2-mail (4.0.2 -> 4.0.3)
yast2-packager (4.0.48 -> 4.0.49)
yast2-storage-ng (4.0.132 -> 4.0.135)
yast2-update (4.0.10 -> 4.0.11)
=== Details ===
==== amavisd-new ====
- bsc#1072122 amavisd-new should use unar instead of unrar
- bsc#1071932 - YaST2 Mail Server Configuration - throws Error for
starting service amavis.
amavisd-new should require spamassassine
==== autoyast2 ====
Version update (4.0.38 -> 4.0.39)
- Reuse encrypted devices when required (bsc#1085439).
==== ceph ====
Version update (184.108.40.2068+g85df538001 -> 220.127.116.1123+g71b0480e48)
Subpackages: librados2 librbd1
- Update to 13.0.1-3023-g71b0480e48:
+ mimic-dev2 (including notably dashboard_v2 MGR module)
- forward port DeepSea integration suite from ses5
==== libstorage-ng ====
Version update (3.3.191 -> 3.3.195)
Subpackages: libstorage-ng-ruby libstorage-ng1
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#496
- do not recognize 0x1f as extended partition
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#495
- recognize 0x85 as extended partition
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#494
- moved enum to storage namespace
- added integration test
- use mdadm to delete MD RAID (see bsc#1085470)
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#493
- export more functions in API
==== lightdm ====
Version update (1.24.0 -> 1.24.1)
Subpackages: liblightdm-gobject-1-0 lightdm-lang
- Update to version 1.24.1:
* Fixes for VNC and XDMCP connections (boo#1066708, boo#1083161).
* Set names for XDMCP and VNC seats.
* Expose autologin-session as a hint to the greeter.
* Fix timed autologins not using autologin-session when no
- Enable libaudit support on Leap 15.0 or newer.
==== patterns-yast ====
Version update (20180209 -> 20180314)
Subpackages: patterns-yast-x11_yast patterns-yast-yast2_basis
- remove yast2-vm from Recommends as it will be only install if this
this is a sles-release (BSC#1083398)
- version 20180314
==== yast2-mail ====
Version update (4.0.2 -> 4.0.3)
- bsc#1071932 YaST2 Mail Server Configuration - throws Error for
starting service amavis
Install spamassassasin and call sa-update before starting amavisd
Enable clamd and freshclam.
Do not install clamav-db.
==== yast2-packager ====
Version update (4.0.48 -> 4.0.49)
- Cleanup, do not use the obsolete scripts which have been dropped
(part of bsc#1080979)
==== yast2-storage-ng ====
Version update (4.0.132 -> 4.0.135)
- Warn if user creates too big PReP partition which firmware can
have problem to load (bsc#1081979)
- Partitioner: Check if resize is possible based on filesystem type
- Partitioner: do not allow to remove implicit partitions.
- Partitioner: allow to remove any disk device (not only disks).
- Part of fate#318196.
==== yast2-update ====
Version update (4.0.10 -> 4.0.11)
- Properly restore the original installation repositories when
going back to the partition selection dialog (related to
- Remove the very old and unused stuff (dead code, unsupported
file systems, ...)
To unsubscribe, e-mail: opensuse-factory+unsubscribe(a)opensuse.org
To contact the owner, e-mail: opensuse-factory+owner(a)opensuse.org