Please note that this mail was generated by a script. The described changes are computed based on the x86_64 DVD. The full online repo contains too many changes to be listed here.
Please check the known defects of this snapshot before upgrading: https://openqa.opensuse.org/tests/overview?distri=opensuse&groupid=1&...
When you reply to report some issues, make sure to change the subject. It is not helpful to keep the release announcement subject in a thread while discussing a specific problem.
Packages changed: amavisd-new autoyast2 (4.0.38 -> 4.0.39) ceph (126.96.36.1998+g85df538001 -> 188.8.131.5223+g71b0480e48) libstorage-ng (3.3.191 -> 3.3.195) lightdm (1.24.0 -> 1.24.1) patterns-yast (20180209 -> 20180314) yast2-mail (4.0.2 -> 4.0.3) yast2-packager (4.0.48 -> 4.0.49) yast2-storage-ng (4.0.132 -> 4.0.135) yast2-update (4.0.10 -> 4.0.11)
=== Details ===
==== amavisd-new ==== Subpackages: amavisd-new-docs
- bsc#1072122 amavisd-new should use unar instead of unrar - bsc#1071932 - YaST2 Mail Server Configuration - throws Error for starting service amavis. amavisd-new should require spamassassine
==== autoyast2 ==== Version update (4.0.38 -> 4.0.39) Subpackages: autoyast2-installation
- Reuse encrypted devices when required (bsc#1085439). - 4.0.39
==== ceph ==== Version update (184.108.40.2068+g85df538001 -> 220.127.116.1123+g71b0480e48) Subpackages: librados2 librbd1
- Update to 13.0.1-3023-g71b0480e48: + mimic-dev2 (including notably dashboard_v2 MGR module) - forward port DeepSea integration suite from ses5
==== libstorage-ng ==== Version update (3.3.191 -> 3.3.195) Subpackages: libstorage-ng-ruby libstorage-ng1
- merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#496 - do not recognize 0x1f as extended partition - 3.3.195 - merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#495 - recognize 0x85 as extended partition - 3.3.194 - merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#494 - moved enum to storage namespace - added integration test - use mdadm to delete MD RAID (see bsc#1085470) - 3.3.193 - merge gh#openSUSE/libstorage-ng#493 - export more functions in API - 3.3.192
==== lightdm ==== Version update (1.24.0 -> 1.24.1) Subpackages: liblightdm-gobject-1-0 lightdm-lang
- Update to version 1.24.1: * Fixes for VNC and XDMCP connections (boo#1066708, boo#1083161). * Set names for XDMCP and VNC seats. * Expose autologin-session as a hint to the greeter. * Fix timed autologins not using autologin-session when no session specified. - Enable libaudit support on Leap 15.0 or newer.
==== patterns-yast ==== Version update (20180209 -> 20180314) Subpackages: patterns-yast-x11_yast patterns-yast-yast2_basis patterns-yast-yast2_install_wf
- remove yast2-vm from Recommends as it will be only install if this this is a sles-release (BSC#1083398) - version 20180314
==== yast2-mail ==== Version update (4.0.2 -> 4.0.3)
- bsc#1071932 YaST2 Mail Server Configuration - throws Error for starting service amavis Install spamassassasin and call sa-update before starting amavisd Enable clamd and freshclam. Do not install clamav-db. - 4.0.3
==== yast2-packager ==== Version update (4.0.48 -> 4.0.49)
- Cleanup, do not use the obsolete scripts which have been dropped (part of bsc#1080979) - 4.0.49
==== yast2-storage-ng ==== Version update (4.0.132 -> 4.0.135)
- Warn if user creates too big PReP partition which firmware can have problem to load (bsc#1081979) - 4.0.135 - Partitioner: Check if resize is possible based on filesystem type (fate#318196) - 4.0.134 - Partitioner: do not allow to remove implicit partitions. - Partitioner: allow to remove any disk device (not only disks). - Part of fate#318196. - 4.0.133
==== yast2-update ==== Version update (4.0.10 -> 4.0.11)
- Properly restore the original installation repositories when going back to the partition selection dialog (related to bsc#1080979) - Remove the very old and unused stuff (dead code, unsupported file systems, ...) - 4.0.11