* New hardware for api/build/software.o.o ordered * Doing some hot fixes for openSUSE:Factory * some minor distribution configurations and base distro configs
* bugfixing (long standing login problem of Felix Richter solved :) * New deployment of web interface with new design will happen today.
* working on signatur daemon to allow different gpg signaturs per project. New created private keys get stored encrypted with master build service gpg key. Needs hardware random generator for better entropy.
Discussion if we want to allow an upload of a gpg at all. We will go with server side gpg key generation only for now.
AI: adrian get hardware generator on sign hardware. AI: adrian check what yast is doing when we change the use gpg key
* Mirror host debugging. * new osc release - project deletion - new maintainer command options * new "osc cat" command to show files from server
* continue to work on kiwi installation media generation.
* work on user directory, it will get announced this week !
* start to work on new obs packages.