Am Friday, 24. June 2011, 11:58:33 schrieb
I'm working on improving the project / package views in OBS mobile.
There are a few changes I'd like to propose and discuss. It would be
great to find out if they would help make OBS mobile more efficient and
powerful to the mobile client users before final implementation.
Discussion is also posted on my blog:
1. Add “Project Status” on the project view page to indicate the
overall real-time status of this project, possibly categorized as
- Stable: project is ready for end-users to use.
- Testing: project should work from a developer’s point of view, but
needs more testing.
- Development: project is in a random state; it might work.
- Private: project is not intended for public use.
Makes absolut sense. however we should do so in all front-ends in then and
store the data in api.
It seems you found the fate entry already :)
I can add such an attribute with these 4 allowed values to OBS code base,
so that every frontend can use it.
Is OBS:QualityCategory a good attribute name ?
Please, not another attribute. This really belongs into the 'Project' model,
thus we should store this in the project meta instead, probably as an